Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

If she goes Lanita, then im manifesting this

OMGGGGGGG PLEASE THIS IS MY FAV I'D DIE FOR THIS KIND OF LANA TRACK

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

me after singing the "Te deseo cariño" line in West Coast

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Unrealistic but imagine if these more lively, unheard songs Jack mentioned are going to have arrangements from Erickson added & that’s why Lana posted photos of both of them:krylie:

Like, picture Cinnamon Girl/Venice Bitch/TJF/FIILY/Doin’ Time with orchestral elements. Is it likely? No. Will I keep dreaming? Yes:flutter:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

after the teasing from Rob and a very questionable *insider* here, my expectations for this album is too high with DNC = Del Norte County being a 60's - 70's summer of love incarnate. the only alternative I am taking is DNC = Does Not Compute, the antithesis of Del Norte Cunty and her debut synthpop vocal/acid trance euro-house that i can dance to in a sweaty club rolling ballz if you don't agree i think youre boring i am also open to lanita del rey ft la rothalia  

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

after the teasing from Rob and a very questionable *insider* here, my expectations for this album is too high with DNC = Del Norte County being a 60's - 70's summer of love incarnate. the only alternative I am taking is DNC = Does Not Compute, the antithesis of Del Norte Cunty and her debut synthpop vocal/acid trance euro-house that i can dance to in a sweaty club rolling ballz if you don't agree i think youre boring i am also open to lanita del rey ft la rothalia  

i cannot express the amount of taste you have by posting this

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i need a hazy edgy album called ''musics to get high to''  and the album cover its just a fucked up iphone photo of trees like ''venice bitch'' single cover

Venice Bitch – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

i know this is lana del rey but all i see is lustforlife, i can't see lana anywhere 

ad7a9a3a6219ec23db975d8f44bc239c.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

:blush3: LFL's impact.. the record..the person...we are living in the best times. 

We miss u LFL..the true funny insider who atleast was funny and kept this thread alive..

The new insiders are ntng compared 2 u and ur french hubby :rip:

am i the only one that doesn't miss lfl? like yeah it's been a little dry but i'd rather it be dry than be lied to for attention :scoff:

also yeah it was funny sometimes but it got old :awkney2:

i have said some lowkey insensitive things in the past out of frustration (mainly about language barrier stuff) and i do regret that and recognize the insensitivity but regardless of that i still believe the above applies and it should be said without dissing anything that couldn't be helped (like i did in the past)

and that is my statement :typewriter:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

no its kinda bland i wish thing were messier tbh

to me its lighthearted and fun. id take it any day over the QTC bs that had me getting into verbal fist fights all over the internet

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

So LDR9 is an album of covers from the Albums Pretty Hate Machine by NIN & Erotica by Madonna. What songs did Lana Pick???

:ma:
EDIT:

This Is The Vinyl.

f9f4ba904dd8c1bbb83172b773a94e4f.jpg
EDIT MKII:

Erotica

Down In It

Bad Girl

Head Like A Hole

Where Life Begins

Kinda I Want To

Rain

Terrible Lie

Words

The Only Time…

:wub:

IMG-3521.jpg

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm sure she's going to reference Lanita in one of the new songs (or even be part of a title). Didn't she have a Wild At Heart necklace? I know it wasn't the exact thing but something along the way :gasp:

omg yes you're right– she had that necklace made that said "wild at heart" on one side and the coordinates for L.A. on the other side

67809816_620303488492283_651499356010473

5 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

So LDR9 is an album of covers from the Albums Pretty Hate Machine by NIN & Erotica by Madonna. What songs did Lana Pick???

:ma:
EDIT:

This Is The Vinyl.

f9f4ba904dd8c1bbb83172b773a94e4f.jpg

head like a hole (lana's version) and obviously

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

omg yes you're right– she had that necklace made that said "wild at heart" on one side and the coordinates for L.A. on the other side

67809816_620303488492283_651499356010473

head like a hole (lana's version) and obviously

YES!

IMG-3521.jpg