Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

ladies, what did I miss?

Can someone help me, please?

you missed nothing darling

cuz nothing happened (yet) :beyonce: just us being delulu & expressing how traumatized it was for NFR era album rollout phase lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Shanice Jones said:

ladies, what did I miss?

Can someone help me, please?

Nothing except rumour bout collab with Abel which turned out to be lie :toofloppy: 

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

25 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I mean, is it crazy to wish we get the album soon?

I know we would love a full era, but is that what Lana wants? Some of her most recent moves as an artist says otherwise, but at the same time she's very unpredictable. I would love if we got something similar to Lust for Life's rollout (and even a tour) but is it really possible? A quick release with almost zero promo followed by total radio silence seems to make sense, as it happened with Chemtrails and Banisters so, is it delusional to expect something else? 

Sometimes, it does feel like Lana wants to change the way she does the rollout promo for her releases (including filming a bunch of music videos) but it never happens. Could it be because of the label not trusting in Lana's ideas? Or does she simply feel disconnected from one project when starts working on another and just moves on from the previous mindset? :um2:

LDR9 already seems to be a bigger era than the last two, if there is already merch done and a possible lead single already chosen. I don’t mind that both Chemtrails and Bb were smaller eras because it fitted the mood of those albums. But imagine a small era with no promo for a big summer album :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Still thinking about that "album trailer of trailers" or whatever she wanted to make with Rich Lee. She's so random like what's the point :hide:

imagine of an album trailer concept where she walking through 

- a night trailer park (AKA)

- chateau marmont (BTD/PD)

- Coney Island Amusement Park (UV)

- Bel air (HM)

- Hollywood sign (L4L)

- a harbour / high voltage electrical plant (NFR)

- Yosemite (COCC)

- her house (BB)

and then showing us the LDR9 main concept, main setting & the album title...

I would be deceased.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

imagine of an album trailer concept where she walking through 

- a night trailer park (AKA)

- chateau marmont (BTD/PD)

- Coney Island Amusement Park (UV)

- Bel air (HM)

- Hollywood sign (L4L)

- a harbour / high voltage electrical plant (NFR)

- Yosemite (COCC)

- her house (BB)

and then showing us the LDR9 main concept, main setting & the album title...

I would be deceased.

o h   m y   g o d:trisha:

Spoiler

ok but wouldn’t be walking past a hydrangea patch or a swimming pool be more appropriate for ultraviolence and walking past/onto a tourism bus be more appropriate for honeymoon

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

o h   m y   g o d:trisha:

Hide contents

ok but wouldn’t be walking past a hydrangea patch or a swimming pool be more appropriate for ultraviolence and walking past/onto a tourism bus be more appropriate for honeymoon

Sort of...those things 😉

In that "Bel Air" scene where she walking through (since thats where she did the HM photoshoot), we should see neon signs of flamingos & "Music to Watch Boys to" 

If she ever gets social media back I want it ran by her. It’s been a big part of her since the MySpace days, and it’d feel completely unauthentic if it was a team running it.

Even when she broght back honeymoon, it was “for friends only❤️“ so she obviously likes that connection to her fans. I definitely think she’ll use honeymoon to promote the album like she did for Blue Banisters, and I’m sure LDR village will send an e-mail, and there’ll be ads on Facebook and YouTube. I’m not worried about it, she knows the fans will do the promo for her :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

42 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Summer Psychedelia Surf Rock 2022 Album Concept

LDR-DNC-Album-SD-Concept.jpg

This is pure perfection and now I'm upset it's not real :bebe: 

Spoiler

Unless... :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

And also, wouldnt this idea be brilliant for LDRVillage?

Now picture her own village site - Having a whole section / "area" for each of her era like this:

- "Lizzy" beachside trailer park

-  "Born to Die/Paradise" main square 

- "Ultraviolence" Alley,

- "Honeymoon" boulevard/avenue (not Ariana's)

- "Lust for Life" Valley

- "Norman Fucking Rockwell" beach town / attraction

- "Chemtrails" Country club

-  "Blue Banisters" - the resort neighbourhood

- "RCS/DNC/LDR9" - i have no idea what this supposed to be yet lol

with their stuff selling exclusively in each area. This can be her own virtual "astroworld" shit, her own legacy land. Her American dream.

Edited by Whore of Tropico
Damn, now this looks like Lana has her own region in Pokémon core series games

57 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Let’s ask @lustforlife, They’ll know.

Its not about her the thing that will happen this month. I think she wont comeback. Maybe on the tour that she is planning (dk if it gonna happen too because of Omicron, her and her team are still how covid cases gonna incresease on usa)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

[Rumour] Stargirls Dealer is an insider

:ma:

on the topic of ldr village wish there was more to it maybe she should update it with the stuff that @Whore of Tropico suggested :true:

@Stargirls Dealer explain dis DeGenerous Kween

11 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its not about her the thing that will happen this month. I think she wont comeback. Maybe on the tour that she is planning (dk if it gonna happen too because of Omicron, her and her team are still how covid cases gonna incresease on usa)

please stop. She already told us in October she wasn’t planning on touring. BOZ said we weren’t going to have to wait long so obviously something is coming. 

"Don’t forget me"

i want a tour so bad but obvs not if omicron is ravaging the country...also v much hoping omicron's spread slows down (my work is required to be in person with lots of unmasked  ppl). she also seems like she needs a long break from touring though (and doesn't seem like enjoy that much now) and tbh i'd prefer she didn't tour til she actually felt excited about it.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

please stop. She already told us in October she wasn’t planning on touring. BOZ said we weren’t going to have to wait long so obviously something is coming. 

i said first that something is coming. you hate is turning you into a delulu lie machine

Lust For Dead   large.gif