Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

AF0zNWm.jpgs01DG4T.jpg

LDR9 Slime Aesthetic (yes I made this on the free version of PicCollage before I get bullied)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Logging in to LB in the morning and not knowing why everybody is posting slime gifs

A-Polly-Pocket-doll-sits-on-a-shelf-in-a

Me about to log off of LB because it's midnight where I'm at but I'm too obsessed with the slime gifs

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

Me about to log off of LB because it's midnight where I'm at but I'm too obsessed with the slime gifs

girl me too tbh.... 

RykC.gif

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

AF0zNWm.jpgs01DG4T.jpg

LDR9 Slime Aesthetic (yes I made this on the free version of PicCollage before I get bullied)

ok but why do i love this so much? 

200.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So after slimegate lite last night, you can all have slime thread. Please put any slime spamming here :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

ok I've been wondering for a few minutes now - do y'all thing that LDR9  will feature any collab? Before BB release I'd heard something bout collab with A$AP Rocky but as we all know there isn't A$AP Rocky on BB.

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

4 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

ok I've been wondering for a few minutes now - do y'all thing that LDR9  will feature any collab? Before BB release I'd heard something bout collab with A$AP Rocky but as we all know there isn't A$AP Rocky on BB.

She reached out to Kali for a song so maybe she contacted other people too that we don't know of... or maybe she just had one song that she thought would fit a collab with her and that's it. I'd honestly prefer no collabs on LDR9 but you never know with Lana... I thought she would never have a featured artist on any album and then LFL came out :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

She reached out to Kali for a song so maybe she contacted other people too that we don't know of... or maybe she just had one song that she thought would fit a collab with her and that's it. I'd honestly prefer no collabs on LDR9 but you never know with Lana... I thought she would never have a featured artist on any album and then LFL came out :thumb2:

and then we got nikki lane and weyes blood on an album afterward :karaoke:

and then we got BARRIE JAMES O’NEILL of all people on an album again

honestly after all of that and the migos name drop anything is possible at this point honestly 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

only if it's someone she's truly passionate working with, like Miles Kane. We don't need another Summer Bummer situation (mainly because of playboy carti). It's surprising that Bleachers wasn't featured in NFR. Would love to hear Jack and Lana sing together.

D.png

31 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Would love to hear Jack and Lana sing together.

Secret Life exists :twirls:

but yeah they should do an another collab, where both are singing the same number of lines 

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

33 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

praying that the Kali Uchis collab exists & is on the next record :ma:

Imagine if she serves us an album with features from ASAP & Kali. Like that’s all she needs and it’s guaranteed gonna be a smash hit…..

I'm more excited about that collab meaning she has "upbeat" songs in mind for LDR9 that the collab per se :smile2: 

Like I don't expect a full on pop record but I can't see Kali on a folky song or acoustic piano song (even though she has some slower tracks)

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

I thought that she's too unique to collab with anyone

This still haunts me:

a1d10ef25056a77189e3bd079d0b48ef689b653e

edit: not the ladies or this specific song, but what she‘s aiming for ofc :thumb2: