Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

don't you ever disrespect ballads like that, did you forget that Brooklyn is a ballad? the word you're looking for is F-L-O-P as in FUCK, LANA (is) ON PIANO (again)

you're right :heidi:

i actually edited the post

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i have a fear that the piano flop snippet is real :awkney2:

especially because of the newest instagram post about the adirondack home thing

don't know how that could be turned into a ultraviolence or og lust for life extravaganza - hope to be proven wrong though

Ok but actually it’d be pretty cool if she gave us something cryptic on the Ides of March like an album trailer :nails: think of the symbolism spring I skip heaven knows :nails: then the album surprise drops on the first day of summer which also happens to be her birthday :oprah4:

I want a moody trailer w an atmospheric instrumental and close up shots, no info/text except the title at the very end, which she posts on honeymoon with an emoji caption and we all go crazy

UbsOye5.png

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's 2022 & people are still complaining about lana using the piano...?

it's not that she's using the piano it's HOW she's using the piano

it's like it's just the piano with lyrics about something vaguely uplifting or vaguely sad there's no MEAT

either make the lyrics really special (and not "beautiful" special) or add some more instrumentation with it besides just the piano

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it's not that she's using the piano it's HOW she's using the piano

it's like it's just the piano with lyrics about something vaguely uplifting or vaguely sad there's no MEAT

either make the lyrics really special (and not "beautiful" special) or add some more instrumentation with it besides just the piano

this doesn’t make sense to me. there’s no correct way to use a piano, it’s up to lana’s mind as to how she wants to use it. and all of her lyrics are special. If they weren’t, she wouldn’t have released those songs

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

she‘s not going to make another born to die so live with it :um:

but she doesn't need to make the same type of music for 4 albums straight :yawn: