Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

18 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

https://twitter.com/leakingmusic/status/1490697865638944770?s=20&t=-iOCJVAJ09X44i_SO8nJUQ

i know all these ""insiders"" are not it

But

What do we think?

It could mean literally anything. If they want to be taken seriously they’ll give something more specific. Until then they haven’t really said much of anything.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

" lana del rey - she is working on a new style and wants her new album to be different from all her albums."

wow no sh*t lmfao this is the most generic statement to say about any upcoming music 

c5d40cdd783aa482ee207443a268cde0

2 hours ago, OscarScheller said:

https://twitter.com/leakingmusic/status/1490697865638944770?s=20&t=-iOCJVAJ09X44i_SO8nJUQ

i know all these ""insiders"" are not it

But

What do we think?

It sounds like they were paraphrasing Eclipse or someone else. Which brings us to the real question: what did these insiders listen to? WCE only or something else? 

50 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

has there been any news about ldr9?? i haven't really read through this thread in the past couple of weeks

No

Spoiler

giphy.gif.0679904c8863863a9dec37a703df00

a very reliable source has confirmed to me that the album will be comprised of 50 tracks & they're all remixes of queen of the gas station, each track is a different genre, including bubblegum pop, heavy metal, reggae, & catholic psychedelic synth folk versions of queen of the gas station

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

a very reliable source has confirmed to me that the album will be comprised of 50 tracks & they're all remixes of queen of the gas station, each track is a different genre, including bubblegum pop, heavy metal, reggae, & catholic psychedelic synth folk versions of queen of the gas station

7 minutes ago, shadesofyosemite said:

I would buy this

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif