Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I keep telling myself that Mike Dean knew BB was a more stripped album, so that’s why WFWF deviated from his typical work 

that could be a reach but a gay can only hope for a synth-heavy record for LDR9:bebe:

i’m right there w ya i need more production from Ms. Girl

negAbhB.png

36 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i’m right there w ya i need more production from Ms. Girl

I mean a synth song from him is pretty extreme and would have been out of place so I guess it was a decision that they made

but it would be dope to see what they could do together for sure 

Spoiler

Even if wfwf isn’t a fav:toofloppy: 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Manifesting the LDR9 era starts by end of February

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Here me out:

It's seems like with every album lana is teasing the next one with a speaific track that stands out with contrast in the album.

For example:

In UV, Old Money is reminiscent of Honeymoon.

HBTB has that trap beat and cheeky lyrics that fit L4L.

Change is like a step-sister to the last NFR! tracks

Anyway, to me it feels like The Trio has this purpose.  This is why it feels so out of place, it was never meant to be a transition and "prepare" us to BBS, it's a clue for what's to come in LDR9. 

14 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

Here me out:

It's seems like with every album lana is teasing the next one with a speaific track that stands out with contrast in the album.

For example:

Anyway, to me it feels like The Trio has this purpose.  This is why it feels so out of place, it was never meant to be a transition and "prepare" us to BBS, it's a clue for what's to come in LDR9. 

this is not reassuring 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

27 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

Here me out:

For example:

I'm pretty sure The Trio is just a extension of Arcadia, they feel one in the same especially since she released it with the Arcadia mv plus the transition. Aside from that I think you're right.. you're onto something mister sir wscSd0s.jpg

ldr9 produced by The Johnsons, her emo boy trap magnum opus:true: y'all aren't prepared :nails:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, boom like that said:

I'm pretty sure The Trio is just a extension of Arcadia, they feel one in the same especially since she released it with the Arcadia mv plus the transition. Aside from that I think you're right.. you're onto something mister sir wscSd0s.jpg

ldr9 produced by The Johnsons, her emo boy trap magnum opus:true: y'all aren't prepared :nails:

In my sherlock holmes era:pray2:

For me, the "out of place" song is in BB Dealer, but I don't think it will lead to anything similar in LDR9. :um2:

Either LDR9 continues on the new songs that were revealed just before the release (BBS, IYLDWM, Beautiful, Violets For Roses), or we have to take a closer look at COTCC or NFR.

Need a "rock" era back, reminiscent of Paradise (those tracks are better live with the damn fog and Blake), but that would include her ending the flannels and seclusion era 🤔 so idk if she cares to give us that again. But we also haven't seen her live outside of a small venue in ages so....maybe she'll switch something up. To be fair I liked COTCC as an album, and I'm glad the lyrics on it and BB seemed more revealing and stripped away from the glamor because it was a little different. Just wanting some renewed aesthetics and form of rollout with whatever she's cooking, but then again, I'll probably be happy with at least 1 song somehow 🌹 

"trap" would be worse for her career than QFTC, sorry!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.