Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

At this point, the real question is: which one of her numerous projects will we hear first? The cover album? The Nikki collabs? Covers and country songs together like she considered in her livestream? New stuff with the DNC song? 

Well, prior to her performing with Nikki recently, I would have guessed that “DNC” is next considering she wore the jacket at an awards show and the guy over LDR Village said it would possibly be on future merch. 

Now, I’m not totally sure. The studio pic with Jack could technically even be for the next poetry book, so who knows. (I’m hoping for LDR9 though lol)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

42 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

At this point, the real question is: which one of her numerous projects will we hear first? The cover album? The Nikki collabs? Covers and country songs together like she considered in her livestream? New stuff with the DNC song? 

At least we know that Rick Nowels might be involved, that speaks more for a "classic album", but you can't rule anything out.

5 hours ago, Thunder said:

She should start pulling a Fiona Apple and releasing records every seven years and just disappear off the radar with her yeehaw friends tbh

unmanifest that right away :deadbanana:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

19 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I’d like if she did a tour this year then release an album whenever she wants after it

I think I might be one of the few that don’t really care for a tour :bebe: I get why you all want it, and the NFR pre-release era it was the ONLY source of information about the release of that damn album, but I prefer new music over anything else because this is the part of her art that accompanies me every day. Plus I always see touring as an « obstacle » to completing an album :oopna: (I know it’s not totally true, but still)

maybe she could have her lil hiatus and give us that unreleased collection album to listen to in the meantime...:oopna::slayty:

Beskrivning saknas.

52 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Well, prior to her performing with Nikki recently, I would have guessed that “DNC” is next considering she wore the jacket at an awards show and the guy over LDR Village said it would possibly be on future merch. 

Now, I’m not totally sure. The studio pic with Jack could technically even be for the next poetry book, so who knows. (I’m hoping for LDR9 though lol)

Maybe Jack is producing the country album (at least in parts)… After all, he did produce BUS and they wrote Hey Blue Baby and Stupid for Being So Happy together, so country is not that far fetched for him. And didn’t he produce the last Dixie Chicks album? 

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

maybe she could have her lil hiatus and give us that unreleased collection album to listen to in the meantime...:oopna::slayty:

THAT project is buried, at least in my mind. No way she would put out an « incohesive » album made of outtakes (even if it’s just in her mind) and, also, no way she has the masters to them if BB gave us three YouTube rips :thumb3:

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

THAT project is buried, at least in my mind. No way she would put out an « incohesive » album made of outtakes (even if it’s just in her mind) and, also, no way she has the masters to them if BB gave us three YouTube rips :thumb3:

Omg she used YouTube rips for Bb? 🥴😭

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Just a delulu's wish. And one of Lana's lies. I'm certain i't's dead and buried LOoooooNG ago too. :rollin:

Hope is a dangerous thing - but I have it (ok no I don't) :icant:

Spoiler

Describe this season in GIF form | Page 20 | HFBoards - NHL Message Board  and Forum for National Hockey League

Beskrivning saknas.

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I actually don't think putting out another album this year will be much of a big deal for Lana since i can feel she's making music just like we're breathing oxygen everyday, she just loves doing it for the sake of enjoying her life right now so it's not like "hard work" for her. You know what they say: when you enjoy the "job", it's not a "job" anymore. At this point, maybe putting out an album isn't too nervous or stressful for her anymore. I believe she overcome that.

And that explains the never-ending source of unreleased music that this woman has, everytime we think we discover enough of her catalogue (mostly unreleased stuff), it just ends up wit us getting another one and then another one, i don't think there are many artists - male or female who has this huge catalogue of discography (if u count the unreleased - she needs to create a whole universe just to store her music i suppose). But anyway, it's just my speculation, it's her life at the end of the day so if she choose to have a long hiatus then who are we to talk about it?

that’s because TAP management doesn’t know what a computer password is

negAbhB.png

I really wish we had clarification over the “trilogy” comment regarding LDR9…:bebe:

I initially assumed the comment was about Watercolor Eyes, but..

1.) Most have suggested WCE likely isn’t related to LDR9 and 

2.) Sonically and lyrically, it’s not incredibly different from what we’ve heard lately to constitute a distinctly new direction 

So, was the “trilogy” comment not about WCE at all? Is there other unheard music that this remark was based off of?:um2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

So, was the “trilogy” comment not about WCE at all? Is there other unheard music that this remark was based off of?:um2:

the "trilogy" comment was speculation made by Eclipse who does happen to be an insider but it was explicitly stated in the original comment that it was just speculation (and the fact that it was speculation has been conveniently scrubbed out while it has diffused throughout the community)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

the "trilogy" comment was speculation made by Eclipse who does happen to be an insider but it was explicitly stated in the original comment that it was just speculation (and the fact that it was speculation has been conveniently scrubbed out while it has diffused throughout the community)

That’s good to know!! I wonder what the speculation was based off of, though:smokes3:

Like, was it based off of him hearing Watercolor Eyes? Or was he just anticipating a new chapter in her discography? Idk lol

Sylvia Plath 

8 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

https://twitter.com/leakingmusic/status/1490697865638944770?s=20&t=-iOCJVAJ09X44i_SO8nJUQ

i know all these ""insiders"" are not it

But

What do we think?

it sounds like any one of us could have gotten on twitter and said that