we want GUITARS we want SYNTHS we want BUDGET

And strings/loud ass drums :sadcore:

2 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I don't see any reason he'd lie about an entire album, especially so soon :um2:

He's just kidding lol 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I don't see any reason he'd lie about an entire album, especially so soon :um2:

She's been pretty active recently and mentioned new music at the variety awards. Plus it seemed like she spilled to that gal she met yesterday. Should we move? :oprah2:

He said the release date is February 30th, which isn't an actual day :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

I was kinda moved by that hoe honeymounz

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

You guys thought 30th of Feb was a real date :omfg:

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

one more piano album and i’m going to light my lana shirt on fire

we want GUITARS we want SYNTHS we want BUDGET

100%…No more Piano ballads 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 hours ago, Vertimus said:

I've been listening to Lorde's album 'Solar Power.' I'm not a huge Lorde fan, nor did I like most of JA's work with Lana, but the sound of 'Solar Power,' overall, is, to me, amazing. It makes me realize how much I miss Lana's pure pop music, and when I hear Lorde's 'California' and the title track, it makes me wish these were Lana's songs instead. They're so vibrant, bouncy, dreamy, upbeat, and ethereal, and you don't get the sense that she's trying really hard. It all just seems to roll out as if it were effortless and organic, so I give Jack a lot of credit, and Lorde too. She does a few of those brief Kate Bush vocal fillips, which she also did on her last album. The vocal arrangements throughout are fantastic. 

I know Lana doesn't appear to be going in a pop direction in any shape or form, but I would sorely love to see Lana do something like 'Solar Power'--like a combination of 'Wait For Life,' 'Radio,' 'Making Out,' 'Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight,' 'Summertime Sadness,' 'American,' and "Wild At Heart.' 

Emile, come back, all is forgiven. 

I'm not a huge Solar Power fan but there are some decent...or even good tracks like The Path, Moon Ring, California to name a few. But overall this album doesn't offer too much. But! Talking about Lana's pure pop music - I'm just listening to Playing Dangerous and I wouldn't mind production like this. :xcry:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Frangipani said:

An album so good it transcends the Gregorian calendar :true::trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

:stareney:

Album so good Earth is going to stop spinning a whole day just for miss Lana Del Rey :pussypower:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

9 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

maybe that's the album title for real but honeymoonz is messing with us by giving fake dates. 30th of february could be the 2nd of march. let's manifest

Delusionaly manifesting tbh 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

30 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

maybe that's the album title for real but honeymoonz is messing with us by giving fake dates. 30th of february could be the 2nd of march. let's manifest

you're so delusional you're literally contradicting miss jessica lange in your signature

be realistic :scoff:

Spoiler

sarcasm

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I've been on lanaboards long enough to know that we are absolutely believe it is coming March 2nd, hype ourselves up for it, wait for it, grow impatient when it doesn't come out, get mad at Lana for not telling us (despite her never announcing an album on that date), threaten to unstan, become convinced its actually coming on a different day, and repeat forever and ever

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg