Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I woke up in the middle of the night and was trying to figure out the DNC acronym againΒ :um2:

Now that we are talking about sleep,Β  I realized that I dreamed of Migos and CardiΒ B . Is that an omen ?Β :bebe:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

16 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i must have totally missed this - sorry do you happen to remember what the tweet said?Β 

someone asked β€˜do you know if lana is changing her sound next album’ and they replied with β€˜i don't know but i think lana bet on some new sounds but continuing on her recordπŸ’—β€™

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

How can I ignore someone’s posts? The whole fake insider thing is wearing me tf out.

Β 

the easiest way is to go to your account settings then the ignored users tab and then to type in their name and click all of the boxes

Β 

sometimes an ignore button will also pop up i can’t remember if it’s on laptop or phone though and you can click it but the former is the foolproof way

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

40 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

someone asked β€˜do you know if lana is changing her sound next album’ and they replied with β€˜i don't know but i think lana bet on some new sounds but continuing on her recordπŸ’—β€™

Do you know what insider said this? I think some people took Eclipse’s comment about album trilogies as saying that Lana was going to enter a new sound. That sounded more like a theory that he had than a confirmation though.Β 

Like that girlie from euphoria saidΒ I've never ever beeing happier.

Bartender and Yosemite are lowkey my favorites from their respective albums so I'm so excited for new Lana x Rick songs (even if it's not the whole album)Β :cumming:

giphy.gif

Last night I had a dream Lana posted on the honeymoon account and was like, β€œThe Rick Nowels screenshot is fakeβ€”I don’t even have a single song for the album yet, but I might soon.”:bebe:

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Last night I had a dream Lana posted on the honeymoon account and was like, β€œThe Rick Nowels screenshot is fakeβ€”I don’t even have a single song for the album yet, but I might soon.”:bebe:

Β 

that's not surprising

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 1/29/2022 at 5:11 PM, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Definitively no album? Or just as far as we know thus far?

Β 

there is no date in place, afaik the album is not finished but then again she does wants to release her next album digitallyΒ which means a surprise release shortly after the album is finished is possible

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Β 

there is no date in place, afaik the album is not finished but then again she does wants to release her next album digitallyΒ which means a surprise release shortly after the album is finished is possible

and the covers album?Β 

19 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

#lanaburnyoupianochallengeΒ :air:

I think everyday what kind of sound were doin if she never meet jack... maybe country? hip hop?Β :dua:

love this revisionist history, its not like lana hasnt said Change is an indication for where she wants her sound to go after lflΒ before she even met jack

image.png