Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

i definitely think ldr9 could be similar to lust for life, possibly the "og lust for life" sound of lust for life (demo 1), heroin, yosemite, serene queen, valley of the dolls, & if i die young, since she's been very introspective lately, i think mike dean could further develop this sound with synths & hip-hop beats! :smile: :dance: i can definitely see this album being a "return to form" which is reminiscent of honeymoon, lust for life, & even born to die! :true: :hype: :heart: 

WGe8ynS.gif

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i definitely think ldr9 could be similar to ldr9, possibly the "og lust for life" sound of lust for life (demo 1), heroin, yosemite, serene queen, valley of the dolls

Didn't someone say she considered putting VotD on Blue Banisters? Maybe if she considered it recently we'll get the final version we deserve :hair:

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i definitely think ldr9 could be similar to lust for life, possibly the "og lust for life" sound of lust for life (demo 1), heroin, yosemite, serene queen, valley of the dolls, & if i die young, since she's been very introspective lately, i think mike dean could further develop this sound with synths & hip-hop beats! 

This sounds like my dream album :trisha: I'd really love to hear her current, diary-esque lyrical style in the soundscape (even though most people aren't fans, it'd still be cool to hear those types of lyrics interact with that type of production)

imageproxy.jpg

6 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

in before the “N” in DNC stands for Nowels:ma:

which means the D could be Dan…ULTRAVIOLENCE 2.0 INCOMING:oprah4:

but what is the C?:creepna3:

Daddy Nowels (is) Coming to slayyy with LDR9

At this point I think Lana would only take a break if she got pregnant and was starting a family. That woman starts working on the next album before her most current releases.

D.png

45 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i definitely think ldr9 could be similar to lust for life, possibly the "og lust for life" sound of lust for life (demo 1), heroin, yosemite, serene queen, valley of the dolls, & if i die young, since she's been very introspective lately, i think mike dean could further develop this sound with synths & hip-hop beats! :smile: :dance: i can definitely see this album being a "return to form" which is reminiscent of honeymoon, lust for life, & even born to die! :true: :hype: :heart: 

i’m absolutely living for this theory

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

45 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i endorse this message 

I don't care if they're ballads, I just need some flavour. Lana needs to understand that she can have piano ballads and still have them sound godly like Old Money... 

But no, we'll probably get another Sour Carolina in terms of production :bebe:

Spoiler

Rob still outsold, tho :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: