Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I don't want Jack back. His production on NFR wasn't as good as Chemtrails, but it was still not better than Banisters as a whole. White Dress is top 5 on her discography, in every aspect (even production wise)

I co-wrote this:true:

blue banisters was a fucking amazing album... why can't she continue w that masterpiece for LDR9... we lost if it's another NFR/Chem 2.0. i respectfully love those albums in their own ways but they're just not as good as her other records. ban jack now. :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

the way that this thread is pumping again

is this a sign?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

well...at this point, every album of her since NFR serves at least a magnum opus, i mean - a song that reaches to THAT spiritual peak of her artistry.

for NFR it was "Venice Bitch"

for Chemtrails it was "White Dress"

and for Blue Banisters it was "Black Bathing Suit"

LDR9 will serve, we have to believe in it.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

nfr/chemtrails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blue banisters... I SAID WHAT I SAID! :read: 

sorry I can’t hear you 

i wouldn’t mind an announcement post tonight, even if it’s a fake announcement :creepna:

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Watching people fight over who produces her albums is funnnyyyyyyyyy

get herrrrrr jadeeeeeeeee

Whatever she’s cooking up I’m ready to eat baby

:raven:

oh babe, you’ll be starving if it’s another Jack Antonoff album 

0YnL0Kf.gif

i really thot we were getting some more stunning sweet carolina tracks after rob's post the other day but seeing that jack is involved too, my hope is shattered into a million pieces.. :um2:

miss born to lose

I actually wouldn't mind a Jackoff album if it were more Venice Bitch, White Dress, The greatest & Narwhal and not Love song, How to disappear, LMLYLAW, For Free and the likes. After Blue Banisters came out it's obvious that the piano ballads from the Jack era were not it. :scoff:
But Jack needs to get a better piano, pick up that bass and stop making everything sound so flat and muffled ffs.

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

oh babe, you’ll be starving if it’s another Jack Antonoff album 

it depends, if it sounds like "SportCruiser" and some of the tracks in  the violets audiobooks then i'm eating it up.

31 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Of course... u dont have brains even to tell the true imagine to create something honey

:hide: ok hunty

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

actually... okay if jack could produce something similar to the instrumentals he did for violet and use it for ldr9, i wouldn't be mad. those tracks were beautiful. :coffee:

i'm calling my SPORTCRUISER stans

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

MANIFESTING

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

the way i haven't listened to violet for AWHILE.. i gotta give her some love again :rollin:something poetic & string-filled for ldr9 would be sweet 

miss born to lose