Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Imagine there's alternative plot where Lana is posting on IG picture from Zoom conference where we can see her with Mike Dean smoking weed in bathtub, Emile Haynie with peace sign, pout lips, Jack who is shirtless and Zach Dawes with guitar in hand and #LDR9 in caption:defeated:

The image of a shirtless Jack is now stuck in my mind like

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bqqejf08j1urs8zeh3l2r3eu7xukghypzy82ag77i&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

For my part, I would love to get more songs like TG, VB, WD or MAC. But I would also love to hear something completely new or to see her working with a new producer :)

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

That's fair we all have our opinions, but personally I find it anything but underwhelming and I highly doubt we've seen the last of their work together. At the very least, he should be back for Behind the Iron Gates because the atmosphere he added to her poetry was out of this world.

I really liked what I heard on Violet, the instrumentation was very good, I feel like we'll hear something in a similar vein on Behind the Iron Gates and I'm not complaining. :true:

25 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Jack's work with Lana is incredible, it's so funny to me when people complain about him. NFR, Violet, and Chemtrails are all sublime. I love Lana working with different producers, but I have no issue with him returning. I certainly hope we haven't seen the last of their work together because a lot of it is some of the best she's done. 

I Love pretty much everything she did with Jack, and I never was afraid that their work would sound like another artist he is working with… until I heard Lorde’s Solar Power, which sounds like Taylor and Lana’s albums, on some level. Until that, i never thought Jack could « duplicate » himself. So, thus far, Lana’s work with Jack is unique and I wouldn’t mind a couple of tracks of them together, just maybe not Jack being the main producer of yet another Lana album. 

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I Love pretty much everything she did with Jack, and I never was afraid that their work would sound like another artist he is working with… until I heard Lorde’s Solar Power, which sounds like Taylor and Lana’s albums, on some level. Until that, i never thought Jack could « duplicate » himself. So, thus far, Lana’s work with Jack is unique and I wouldn’t mind a couple of tracks of them together, just maybe not Jack being the main producer of yet another Lana album. 

I see what you mean but I really don't think Lana would let her work sound too much like something else Jack has done, it's always the other way around. She's a trendsetter :true:

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I long for another Lana guitar moment, sultry ballad Yayo 2.0 when :uh:

89-A361-A9-E887-477-A-A275-EBB6-CEA58-CC

Omg f we got a studio song that was like the live version of Yayo :trisha::cumming2: I'd pass out

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:

OMG LAURA?? 

Rob is really turning out to be the MVP of this era so far :true:

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

i love jack

FOECtjXVEAE78qw?format=jpg&name=small

There's something in the air
The girls are runnin' 'round in summer dresses
With their masks off and it makes me so happy

so she is in fact working with jack and laura again. @lustforlife care to explain? you said a day or two ago that she couldn't book him right?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If Jack's working on LDR9 somebody tell him to bring back those horns from Dance Til We Die and the guitars from The greatest in full force :hair: 

imageproxy.jpg