Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I want the same feeling I got when Chemtrails Over the Country Club came out. That title track is literally EVERYTHING. And don’t get me started on  how chef’s kiss the music video was 

WASHING MY HAIR DOING THE LAAAAUNDRYY

CA5-DE556-C758-431-A-A81-A-CCB7-AE2-F1-D

MY CANCER IS SUN MY LEO IS MOON 

demi-lovato-singing.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Lana needs to give 2022 baddie tutorial:

-buying fancy dresses on Shein and FashionNova

-posting photos and stories from Maledives

-become regular customer at diet keto catering 

-have good tasty vape

-having secret lesbian relationship with your bff

-watching Love Island and The Bachelorette with your Latina gals

-set account on OnlyFans

-releasing nudes as NFT's in limited edition

-make nostril

-hit up indie vegan cafes and drinking iced coffee with avocado toast in cow-patterned wide pants

-wear GymShark outfit to gym

-scrunchies, lipglosses and your name jewerly on your Balenciaga bag

-stay healthy and hydrated

-live your own life, love your father and daddy and laugh at all bullshit 

#ThatsWhyTheyCallMeLanita:true:

I don't think the Blue Banisters production is bad or unprofessional. On vinyl it sounds excellent. There's the echoey atmosphere effect on the new songs that I think someone else (was it @lanasbottom?) described as a "thick gray paste", which I don't mind but clearly some people really don't like. I think the actual problem is that many of the songs did not compress well, especially Arcadia, and don't sound great on Spotify.

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

-have good tasty vape

-set account on OnlyFans

-make nostril

-hit up indie vegan cafes and drinking iced coffee with avocado toast in cow-patterned wide pants

- crash ... (put in a disliked person)'s car with a monstertruck :ma:

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

-have good tasty vape

-set account on OnlyFans

-make nostril

lana getting into nfts would be worse than qftc

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

If Lana got into NFTs I would sob forever and I mean that fully :true::icant:

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

9 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

8 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

rightfully so

Don't worry guys, she would be only threatening us that she's into NFT'S and shortly after that she reveal that is only joke:true:

11 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Don't worry guys, she would be only threatening us that she's into NFT'S and shortly after that she reveal that is only joke:true:

we have nothing to fear, she's not stupid "crypto forever" boyfriend Kevin

24 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

you and me both :crying2:

58 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

- crash ... (put in a disliked person)'s car with a monstertruck :ma:

- run over marina in a green + gray john deere

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

muh bawdy is a map of LA i stand straight like an aaaaaangellll with a haaaaaaalo 

i want lyrics like that again for the new album, yep :hair:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’ll probably get called delusional for this, but I think it’s totally plausible for Lana to revisit a more pop-oriented sound in the next few years, even if it’s only for a handful of songs. That being said, if she does revisit more mainstream pop, I don’t think it will sound much like BTD at all. 

Do I want this? Not necessarily, but I do think it’s 100% possible, and I’m inclined to think it will occur eventually—I just think she’s “chasing her muse” which currently happens to rest in a more organic soundscape fortified by her family and friends (such as her dad and Nikki Lane). 

What’s interesting about Lana is that she actively juggles and maintains an unheard discography stretching over several genres (think TLSP, country with Nikki Lane, jazz covers, Kali Uchis claiming Lana recently wanted a collab, Lana wanting a Migos collab, etc.). In short, I think she’ll surprise her listeners, but it’s just a matter of when. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’ll probably get called delusional for this, but I think it’s totally plausible for Lana to revisit a more pop-oriented sound in the next few years, even if it’s only for a handful of songs. That being said, if she does revisit more mainstream pop, I don’t think it will sound much like BTD at all. 

Do I want this? Not necessarily, but I do think it’s 100% possible, and I’m inclined to think it will occur eventually—I just think she’s “chasing her muse” which currently happens to rest in a more organic soundscape fortified by her family and friends (such as her dad and Nikki Lane). 

What’s interesting about Lana is that she actively juggles and maintains an unheard discography stretching over several genres (think TLSP, country with Nikki Lane, jazz covers, Kali Uchis claiming Lana recently wanted a collab, Lana wanting a Migos collab, etc.). In short, I think she’ll surprise her listeners, but it’s just a matter of when. 

I feel like in BB she told us almost everything she wanted to say (or at least what she's allowed for now) so maybe the next record is going to be less "serious" and more casual? I mean every Lana album is extremely personal but maybe the next one is more carefree while still maintaining the autobiographical topics.

She even herself said that BB was her only album that was made for the critics cause she had stuff to say so maybe we are entering a new Lana era now that she got that out of her system :brows:

I'm very excited for the next thing cause when she announced Chemtrails and BB (RCS) with their respective fake dates she said some things about them (like the critics and revenge thing) but we know NOTHING at all about LDR9 (only that it exists and it's probably going to be out at some point this year)

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I feel like in BB she told us almost everything she wanted to say (or at least what she's allowed for now) so maybe the next record is going to be less "serious" and more casual? I mean every Lana album is extremely personal but maybe the next one is more carefree while still maintaining the autobiographical topics.

She even herself said that BB was her only album that was made for the critics cause she had stuff to say so maybe we are entering a new Lana era now that she got that out of her system :brows:

I'm very excited for the next thing cause when she announced Chemtrails and BB (RCS) with their respective fake dates she said some things about them (like the critics and revenge thing) but we know NOTHING at all about LDR9 (only that it exists and it's probably going to be out at some point this year)

I remember @lustforlife saying a while ago that LDR9 kinda stays on this personal level, so it won't be that different from BB smiley-think.gif