regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Just made a pink + blue clear vinyl edition for WCE

T2XvWbr.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

And if you come to Australia dont stare at guys with mullets, youll get beaten/stabbed

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

this applies everywhere afaik :true:

except in Brooklyn bc im pretty sure if you stare at someone with a mullet there they'll give you a non dairy latte with vegan pastry. 

faSE.gif

while lorde is being talked about i would just like to say my lorde shirt arrived yesterday and i look pretty cute :makeup:

edit: elle/mod when you’re eventually moving posts to different threads can you move mine to the lorde thread thanks

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Just made a pink + blue clear vinyl edition for WCE

T2XvWbr.jpg

Manifesting this with 

Side A

1. Watercolor Eyes

2. Watercolor Eyes (Extended Mix)

Side B

1. Instrumental

2. Acapella

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

okay i just heard it :flutter:

Spoiler

i honestly love it :trisha: i know its repetitive n more interlude-y but it sounds so lizzy i cant help but fall in love with it. the lyrics are also very reminiscent of lanas older work like 

“hot summer and cold watermelon - your love stings like blood and lemon” … im so happy with it. and we get to hear the FJM song soon too so :party:

Just now, bewhitehotforever said:

i think you’re in the wrong thread

Hide contents

:smile3:

yeah...:shh2:

Just now, mlittle11 said:

okay i just heard it

Hide contents

i honestly love it :trisha: i know its repetitive n more interlude-y but it sounds so lizzy i cant help but fall in love with it. the lyrics are also very reminiscent of lanas older work like 

“hot summer and cold watermelon - your love stings like blood and lemon” … im so happy with it. and we get to hear the FJM song soon too so :party:

the lyrics are top tier

I heard the song and let me just say that it's gonna be on loop for a long time :dance:

Spoiler

I can fully see this song becoming one of my favorite Lana songs ever. The production, the vocals, the lyrics...everything is a 10/10 for me. I can't wait to see it on the show

imageproxy.jpg

so. nobody asked but here’s my opinion. 

Spoiler

she’s cute. very cute. very ultraviolence if she was out in 2022. ultraviolence meets blue banisters - the melancholic sound and lyrics of uv but the feel and vibe of her bb vocals. i was a little underwhelmed as i felt it didn’t go anywhere and i was waiting for the ‘bridge’. it felt a little rushed toward the ending but as an UV stan this is probably the closest to what i’m gonna get ever again. 

WCE is cute and i know the locals are gonna be eating it up because it is very ultraviolence tumblr 2014 where they all fell in love with her anyway. plus it’s on euphoria - one of the biggest shows atm

congrats on an unleaked release lana :kiss:

Spoiler

this may be one of my favorite songs from lana as of recent. its so beautiful… everything about it. i love this high register shes in, the lyrics, the production. its everything ive been wanting from her