regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

why does the us always get everything one day later like :tommy:

i hate local time releases

The USA always get everything, tho! Most singers always release at midnight LA time. Plus y'all get tours, nice not overpriced merch, exclusive vinyls... :toofunny: let us have this moment!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

and you have target and good cereal

What's wrong with the cereals in Australia :thumb2: trading my original Swiss müesli for LDR9 news

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

FJiy1KDacAEWMUf?format=jpg&name=large

who comes up with this bc she's literally talking about someone being sweet like candy not sweet like crystal meth 😭

never look at the annotations on genius. the fans who write those seem to think every line in every song is a drug/sex metaphor even when its just a well-known pop culture reference :awk:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

LOOK AT THEM LMAO

I‘ll be in Sydney this September, can‘t wait to eat Carman‘s Crunchy Clusters while accidentally stepping on one of those dangerously poisonous animals you have :true:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I‘ll be in Sydney this September, can‘t wait to eat Carman‘s Crunchy Clusters while accidentally stepping on one of those dangerously poisonous animals you have :true:

i have like this river thing behind by house and you dont understand how many snakes ive seen there. and the beaches here are nice, BUT NEVER GET HIGH IN THEM

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

i have like this river thing behind by house and you dont understand how many snakes ive seen there. and the beaches here are nice, BUT NEVER GET HIGH IN THEM

as good as lana makes it sound