regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

18 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Honeymoun just compared the song to Fuck It I Love You / Dark But Just A Game

Well idk what this means for me because Dark but Just a Game is in my top 10 LDR songs and Fuck It I Love You is in my bottom 10 LDR songs :bebe: 

4 hours ago, yayoop said:

This is so exciting, I used to be up at 5am dancing to “The Man I Love” (edit)(it took me so long before I knew it was a fan edit lel) so I hope this is gonna be  a new song to cruise too in the same kind of way. Euphoria’s drug, party and melancholy vibes are perf for lana

The Man I Love is still my favourite unreleased song, even if it is just an edit. If the Euphoria song ends up being a vibe similar to this... I'll literally die x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

what's the status on the snippets on [redacted]? the:

Spoiler

one i think goes "change the locks on u" as well as the salvatore-ish instrumental

bc i know the one that's titled lana del rey euphoria 2x03 m4a is a whole other song by another artist lol

like does anyone know if honeymounz or boz  or eclipse have discredited them?

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Well idk what this means for me because Dark but Just a Game is in my top 10 LDR songs and Fuck It I Love You is in my bottom 10 LDR songs :bebe: 

Hm, they both have similarities concerming the slightly distorted guitars and soundeffects. Both have pretty dominant percussion and Lana uses her more breezy voice on them. Also both songs have a structure that wraps around meandering melodies and sudden changes

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think the FIILY and DBJAG similarities are just going to be that the song has a nice beat even if it's subtle. I mean those songs (+ Doin Time and TJF) are as upbeat as Lana gets lately so it was expected :eek:

I hope it also means a lot of layers like the last part of FIILY cause that's a highlight :crying5:

giphy.gif

we went from “it’s probably a collab with labrinth, stargirl vibe” to “aka stans can start getting excited” to “similar to a stripped version of cherry” to “the vibe is fiily & dbjag” :omfg2:

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think the FIILY and DBJAG similarities are just going to be that the song has a nice beat even if it's subtle. I mean those songs (+ Doin Time and TJF) are as upbeat as Lana gets lately so it was expected :eek:

I hope it also means a lot of layers like the last part of FIILY cause that's a highlight :crying5:

hard agree 💖 the ending of FIILY is so dreamy, i want to live in that sound. i hope this new song morphs into something unexpected the way both FIILY and DBJAG does 

mUENGN9.png

9 minutes ago, L Del Ray said:

we went from “it’s probably a collab with labrinth, stargirl vibe” to “aka stans can start getting excited” to “similar to a stripped version of cherry” to “the vibe is fiily & dbjag” :omfg2:

Haha 😂 

Yep, the more we « learn » about it, the less we have a clear idea of what it could sound like lol 

i have no idea what to expect of this song honestly, but since it’s for Euphoria, the lyrics won’t be « sunshine, lollipop, happiness ». 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Haha 😂 

Yep, the more we « learn » about it, the less we have a clear idea of what it could sound like lol 

i have no idea what to expect of this song honestly, but since it’s for Euphoria, the lyrics won’t be « sunshine, lollipop, happiness ». 

at this point i’m not listening to anything these alleged insiders are saying because.. :bebe: 

lyrics will definitely be dark(er) that’s for sure

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

9 minutes ago, L Del Ray said:

at this point i’m not listening to anything these alleged insiders are saying because.. :bebe: 

lyrics will definitely be dark(er) that’s for sure

Anyways, it’s always a bit of a challenge to describe her songs. Like, to me, the title track to BB is ambiant like Heroin, but the emotions of the two songs are very different  and even the production, but that’s the feeling I’m getting out of the two. Even BoZ - that nobody doubts he heard the songs - is not always « on point » IMO to describe them. I still remember he described LMLYLAW sounding a bit like Fine China: okay, maybe for the first few piano bars but that’s it. And he said he didn’t care that much for the last additions to BB when, to me, If You Lie Down With Me, sounds so fresh and is one of the highlights of the album. 

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

watch it to go back to DLMBM, full circle :sadcore6:

Lol i might be of the two stans that love DLMBM, but no way the lyrics fit Euphoria :lmao:

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol i might be of the two stans that love DLMBM, but no way the lyrics fit Euphoria :lmao:

Imagine Nate having his redemption arc and DLMBM starts playing:

Baby, you understand me now
If sometimes you see that I'm mad
Don't you know no one alive can always be an angel?
When everything goes wrong, you see some bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

D.png

We've been told it's a new song, yet some people force themselves into believing it's an unreleased song that leaked years ago or a song that has been released already :um3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

25 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Imagine Nate having his redemption arc and DLMBM starts playing:

I would actually freak out (positively) if I listened that song in any show, more even if it was in Euphoria. Never understood the hate towards it </3