BartenderDeco

If lana invited you on her live what would you ask?

1. She said in her last live stream that she "knows where she wants to go" with her future projects, but just doesn't know yet how she's going to get there. I'd ask her to elaborate, where does she want to go?

2. How would she describe the songs that she knows will definitely appear on her next album? (so much speculation as to whether she'll be more stripped down, "bombastic", or...country)

3. Why is Yes to Heaven not on an album after so many versions were recorded?

41 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

1. She said in her last live stream that she "knows where she wants to go" with her future projects, but just doesn't know yet how she's going to get there. I'd ask her to elaborate, where does she want to go?

2. How would she describe the songs that she know will definitely appear on her next album? (so much speculation as to whether she'll be more stripped down, "bombastic", or...country)

3. Why is Yes to Heaven not on an album after so many versions were recorded?

these are some great questions and leave a lot of room for her to give us a lot of insight! 

i would personally ask what caused the switch up of march’s “rock candy sweet” announcement and july’s “blue banisters” announcement, like why it changed and what blue banisters had that rock candy sweet didn’t. 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Mer said:

This is the only acceptable answer. 

Was he real? Was he really executed?

Me on Lana’s live asking about her dead criminal bf:

5XOQ.gif

fr like who cares about her songwriting process, let's get to the real shit! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I feel like I’d be too awkward to actually ask anything, but here are some questions I think would be cool to know the answers to:

-“Is there a genre of music you’ve always wanted to try on a record but never have?

-“How do you decide when an album is finished and ready to be shared?

-“Is Mike Dean involved in your next record?

-“Did you expect more experimental songs like Dealer and White Dress to have such a positive reception among critics and fans?

-“Does the ‘DNC’ on your jacket mean anything?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

16 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I feel like I’d be too awkward to actually ask anything, but here are some questions I think would be cool to know the answers to:

pls she'd probably be attracted to you, i think you're her type. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 hours ago, the ocean said:

besides for k part 2, i'm also fairly sure pretty baby from sirens is for k part 1 and there's also blue jeans which i think is also about k

Drive by is fkp1

9 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

WAIT actually pressing questions i have are, respectfully, what the FUCK are your favourite songs and can you please start making spotify playlists :crying2:

can you (lana) also start making apple music playlists although i’ll settle for spotify :crying:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

WAIT actually pressing questions i have are, respectfully, what the FUCK are your favourite songs and can you please start making spotify playlists :crying2:

she’ll probably say some song from the the 50’s or something 

imma ask her "Who is Kevin? and do we need to fuck him?"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing