Rust Dress

Lana with Jack Antonoff at Jim Henson Studios in Los Angeles, CA - April 2nd, 2022

Just now, Surf Noir said:

not excited for the excessive jack hate we’re about to see in this thread :eartha2:

frankly irdc cause i know whatever they’re cooking up in the studio, it’s gonna be good :hottie:

Just now, paradisetropico said:

just hoping it is for a record, and not just for the music to a spoken poetry album (which i also want ie behind the iron gates) 

i don’t think it’s for a spoken word album. she should have behind the iron gates done since it’s been like almost two years since she announced it

Here’s the thing with Lana and Jack: NFR pushed them to such stratospheric heights and, although both good, COCC and BB weren’t nearly as successful or acclaimed. I feel like they both want to achieve the same successes they’ve shared in the past, and I hope (and think) they know they really have to hit it outta the park if they are gonna do that. They set a high benchmark for themselves and now everything they do will be compared to NFR. If whatever they produce isn’t absolutely brilliant it will just live in NFR’s shadow. I have faith in them, though. 

I don't even give a fuck about who's producing what, I'm just excited for the music :smile2:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

they're at the henson studio i should park outside and blast the entirety of honeymoon until lana comes to her senses and fires jack

OMFGGGG MUPPETS COLLAB COMING.... Barrie x Lana duets but its Kermit for LDR9

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚