Mommy's Mercedes

Questions for Lana - what would you ask?

any unreleased songs she likes or would ever bring up/ play live (yayo, Black Beauty, Serial Killer), where the fuck is PWYC video, how many videos and what kind does she want to do for LfL, would she change anything from the era so far, etc

I would not ask her anything

I would just thank her for being.

For being here

For her words

For her music

For whatever comes next

If I were a musician or part of the community of musicians, I would not ask, I would listen to her ideas and attempt to help make them what she sees and hears

If I were a friend, then well, I would communicate as friends do. That she is who she is, would not be any different than if she was not who she is

I believe the media intrudes way too much, and sometimes so do "fans".

Because people tend to give a lot of mixed up bad advice

Sometimes to quote Rick Nelson-©

"Seems you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself"

There is a reason that just about every single singer in the last few years wants to be her. (including Adele).

Okay Robert ...  :crossed:

How does it feel knowing you've helped millions of people with your music, you are loved by people that would do anything for you, and you saved people's lives and stopped people from killing themselves just because you are who you are, including myself?

Oh my GOD! Vanity Fair just cancelled on Lana del Rey and she turns to you and randomly says "are you a reporter? I wish I was dead already". As she lights a cigarette, you squint and say ". . . sure" so Lana invites you to chat over a matcha latte, noting she has about 15 minutes spare.

After the pleasantries of 'hello' 'how are you' etc, you can ask Lana FOUR questions/open subjects that cover any facet of her career, including music videos, unreleased songs, relationships etc. 

(for context, after the fourth question she notes she has to go and finish binding her 2000th poetry book in order to move on and release NFR so you just tell her to run run as fast as she can so no chance for any follow ups). 

What would you ask?

edit:

I'd probly ask...

1. Why isn't it called "Pretty When I Cry"???
  2. Why did you scrap the original footage for Ultraviolence and Next Best American Record - only to use them for different songs? (and as an extension, don't you think it's disingenuous to your messaging in the song + clip?) 
  3. What did Ultraviolence sound like before you collaborated with Dan - what was the track list, which songs didn't make the cut, why did you decide to bin it?
  4. Tell me everything about Life is Beautiful - is there a full length? Does Lionsgate own it, is that why it's not released?

3lfQEhw.png

1. Tell me about the inspiration behind your song Body Electric and what is it's personal meaning for you.

2. When will you release Life Is Beautiful already?

3. Why did you never sing Bel Air/This Is What Makes Us Girls/ Lucky Ones/Sad Girl live ever? (and then I'd encourage her to do them)

4. Why in the world did you scrap Fine China and Your Girl from Ultraviolence, but you put Guns and Roses on there?

1) Do you not care about your art anymore?

2) Why do you stan Ariana when she profits off of other cultures and can never keep her eyes fully open?

3) Why dont you have any friends that aren't white?

4) Fire ben plz. Have a good day! I love ya! 

1) what was the album/original Ultraviolence going to be like before the untouchable 5 leaked?

2) are there any demos or outtakes for Honeymoon and how are they different?

3) what are any unknown collabs that have happened? Why was that material never released or teased?

4) please give us the full history of your involvements with religion, sects, and all of your cult references in your music.

Which album was the most satisfying to create?

What kind of sound are you wanting to go forward with in your singing career?

What's a music video idea that you really wanted to use but never got to (& for which song)?

What is a movie/poem/work of art that you feel heavily relates to the persona of Lana Del Rey? (wild card question but whatever)

These are probably basic but  :hooker:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Title. 

Things are a bit stale on here, on the news-front side anyway; it's kinda like a party w different rooms. NFR playing to the background, insert aesthetic details however you wanna. 

What would you wanna ask Lana if you'd ever met her? Past all the starstruck, past all the commotion? 
What would u wanna know? 

Bonus self-integrity points for the respectful and sincere questions. Lol if anyone asks what she thinks of her ears s2g  :eyeroll3: u can lol, but would u really wanna find out  :gasp: 

So let's start - 

some of mine atm:

What ever happened to Riverside? Was that the only version made? 
Did Lionsgate have an issue releasing LiB bc of it's older film titled the same title? 
Venice is lovely. What's your take on Hallmark? 
Does true love still drive you? 

Alright, let's get this going :dance:

UV/Honeymoon

Where is Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

so cheesy but i'd probably ask her how she's gotten over her lost loves. she reminds me of myself in the way she loves so hard and struggles to move on; right now i'm going thru something where life is forcing me to move on from someone but i'm struggling so badly. so with that in mind, i'd ask how she moves on, how she gets better, how she lets people go.

Wq9zHLl.jpg