SissyRëyLDRsparkjumprope

Favourite (or Least Favourite) Lana Photoshoot

The picture in my icon and

tumblr_mdybno1KGB1rlo0c9o1_500.jpg

The Spex shoot.. pretty sure that's the one where she was wearing the white jacket in the hotel room. Loved those. The Carrie ones were also great and the one with her in the chair with the black collar and then the one of her in the doorway. so specific, I know

Usually dislike nicole's stuff and the gq shoot. Not too fond of the vogue italia, so boring

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I really love the picture TPD posted. I also love the Carrie inspired shoot, and the shoot for Interview magazine.

Least favorite?

I guess the GQ one. I like it, but it seems awkward in some pictures.

That's actually a really tough one for me. I'll pick a large one, a midsize one and small one for favorites, just because I'm indecisive as hell.

My favorite short one is undoubtedly the AJ Numan shoot. It's hyperstylized and edited to hell and back, but you can't argue with such perfection.

For middling length shoots, my pick goes to the Glysain Yarhi photoshoot. Mostly for this photo.

As for long ones, that title goes to the Glynis Selena Arban shoot. Everything is on point and it provides some nice variations on a theme. The ones in front of the mirror are my personal favorites.

The Charles Cave shoot is probably my least favorite. Her eyebrows are like caterpillars and the angles are incredibly unflattering.

You know, I really don't know the photographers at all. But I do have some favorites. The two photo shoots I have in mind don't have as much variation in styling as, say, the GQ shoot, but they were a part of my first impression of Lana Del Rey.

Red lips + Coke bottle + star polka-dot shirt, like so: http://25.media.tumb...ejrdo1_1280.png

(As if anyone would remember, but I used this shoot for my first avatar at ldr.fm :flutter: But I was nobody there until I changed my avatar to Sharon Needles.)

And ruffley white bra/bathing suit + denim shorts + legs for miles, like so: http://hypetrak.101m...na-del-rey1.jpg

(Just this image, cropped, was my unreleased album artwork for the longest time, until I found fan-art.)

This fucking bitch looks so good with red lips, I can't handle it.

I also love the GQ shoot, hate on.

Red lips + Coke bottle + star polka-dot shirt, like so: http://25.media.tumb...ejrdo1_1280.png

(As if anyone would remember, but I used this shoot for my first avatar at ldr.fm :flutter: But I was nobody there until I changed my avatar to Sharon Needles.)

Weird, before i finished reading that sentence, i was thinking how that was your first avatar on .fm, and i have, in a way, associated you with that picture before. How/why do i remember these things?

Nicole nodland is ICONIC HATERS DONT BOTHER

Nicole Nodland is. Iconic haters don't bother.

Nicole Nodland is Iconic Haters. Don't bother.

Nicole Nodland is. Iconic haters. Don't bother.

Nicole Nodland is iconic? Haters don't? Bother!

Nicole Nodland. Is iconic haters don't? Bother!

Nicole Nodland is? Iconic? Haters! Don't bother!

Nicole Nodland is iconic? Haters? Don't bother!

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

favourite: this one by nicole nodland. flower jacket, lana, that's my bitch.

102690.lana-del-rey.jpg

least: the h&m ones. terrible.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Favourite: The Vogue Australia Shoot. Her eyes looked very soft and thoughtful. I also really loved the clothing

LanaDelRayVogueAu.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-Vogue-Australia-October-2012.jpg

least favourite would be Terry Richardson. I guess he's just 2deep4me.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Favourites

1. Nicole Nodland: This shoot is Lana Del Rey to me.

2. Bella Howard

Full shoot

0217E31.jpg

3. Charles Cave

Full shoot

4572021172_Portraits_polaroid009_2010-05-02.jpg

4. Chuck Grant

Full shoot

Cx6JE.jpg

Least Favourites:

1. Mark Liddell

2. Morganna Magee: I don't know if this is like a proper photo shoot but these photos are fucking awful

20r46kx.jpg

Weird, before i finished reading that sentence, i was thinking how that was your first avatar on .fm, and i have, in a way, associated you with that picture before. How/why do i remember these things?

Because you're a good friend :mariah: :creep2: :yesnod:

Lana has done some amazing photoshoots during these last 5 years, which ones are your favorites ? :yesnod:

For me it has to be Complex 2014

post-15829-0-79990300-1485354868_thumb.jpg

or L'Officiel Paris 2013

post-15829-0-59461900-1485354956_thumb.jpg

giphy.gif

Lana has done some amazing photoshoots during these last 5 years, which ones are your favorites ? :yesnod:

For me it has to be Complex 2014

attachicon.gifCOMPLEX_Cover_Lana_680.jpg

or L'Officiel Paris 2013

attachicon.gifLana_del_rey_lofficiel_Paris_April_Cover.jpg

I definitely agree with the l'officiel! My fave of all time is the V Magazine Shoot w Steven Klein.

oh also the whole tropico shoot