Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

lana will release her cyberpunk record as a computer virus that will randomly stream it in entirity. She is going to get so many streams before her arrest! (that is her plan. LDR10 is a prison concept album thus her need for cyber crime. I wander if she will run into CHina Palace?

Then she will finally be able to release her second book behind the iron bars gates :hide:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

let's un manifest a LFL sequel. that album was a mess, the tracklist changes were a mess, coachella, the best part was the trailer and the album had nothing to do with the trailer at all

un 👏manifest👏 it👏

Horrendous take :awk:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Don’t think this is even remotely true because those wannabe twitter insiders are as good as liceforlove but streets saying beyoncé’s in talks to become the new face of Gucci. When her and Lana star in a fierce ad while the qftc letter is burning in the background :angie::wowcry::xcry:

I had a dream about LDR9 last night… 

DragonWhore was finally spilling the tea on it… 

She was announcing it on her birthday and would release it a couple of days later, alongside a lead single. The feeling was cold beach. 

There wasn’t a Lanita track but a Lanina one instead. 

She was working with a new producer for one track but the song was bad (can’t remember who).

:um2:

32 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I had a dream about LDR9 last night… 

DragonWhore was finally spilling the tea on it… 

She was announcing it on her birthday and would release it a couple of days later, alongside a lead single. The feeling was cold beach. 

There wasn’t a Lanita track but a Lanina one instead. 

She was working with a new producer for one track but the song was bad (can’t remember who).

:um2:

it's kanye

14 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Jack

please i am manifesting he will put more "venice Bitch", "White Dress" energy into it, not Let Me Love You whatever

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

please i am manifesting he will put more "venice Bitch", "White Dress" energy into it, not Let Me Love You whatever

I’m expecting something even worse than let me love you from him atp (i doubt anyone can do worse than that song but jack will try nonetheless :mj:)

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

lots of star references..

Oh?!! A Mike Dean and Weeknd track?!? It’s new, right? 
if so, what if Lana is featured on it to boost her upcoming album?? And stars again?!? God, can tomorrow come any faster? (I’m probably reaching and showing my ignorance for the Weeknd :bebe:)

2 hours ago, House of Balloons said:

it's kanye

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

Jack

Nan, it wasn’t Jack nor Kanye… I don’t even think it was a real producer except in my dream :omfg2: And yeah, Jack and Rick were on board and everyone was happy about that (this proves I’m no psychic: no way this is happening outside unicorn world)

59 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:pls: LMLYLAW is a beautiful classic.

Way better than Art Deco/G&R/Lolita/Summer Bummer,Groupie love.

this is not the consensus 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Oh?!! A Mike Dean and Weeknd track?!? It’s new, right? 
if so, what if Lana is featured on it to boost her upcoming album?? And stars again?!? God, can tomorrow come any faster? (I’m probably reaching and showing my ignorance for the Weeknd :bebe:)

it's from dawn fm

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

if so, what if Lana is featured on it to boost her upcoming album?? 

If only her management made the right decisions. :P

Ben needs to step in again like he did with the NFR cover. 

Slap on a weeknd or Harry/Taylor track and let the streams roll In