Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I had my first LDR9/X-related dream.

I just woke up because I have to go to university, but I'm going to tell you what I remember. Unfortunately the context in which I heard a song related to the album is because ten seconds had been leaked and it seemed that Lana had already announced a first single (if I remember correctly, there was no news about the album yet. No date, no cover, no tittle, I hope I'm wrong. This ERA was like another NFR situation.). As for the song, it had nothing to do with COCC or BB, this one was more uptempo and had strings and drums, it sounded beautiful, unfortunately I forgot the rhythm. 

I really wish I could remember the lyrics, dreams are easily forgotten. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

a bouquet of orchids in a vase (not the one he posted the one of him holding a record) on neils story but they are yet to bloom/open...

LDR9 ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN THE FLOWER PETALS OPEN :um2::sass:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I had my first LDR9/X-related dream.

I just woke up because I have to go to university, but I'm going to tell you what I remember. Unfortunately the context in which I heard a song related to the album is because ten seconds had been leaked and it seemed that Lana had already announced a first single (if I remember correctly, there was no news about the album yet. No date, no cover, no tittle, I hope I'm wrong. This ERA was like another NFR situation.). As for the song, it had nothing to do with COCC or BB, this one was more uptempo and had strings and drums, it sounded beautiful, unfortunately I forgot the rhythm. 

I really wish I could remember the lyrics, dreams are easily forgotten. 

My LDR9/X dream being part of the page 700 has to be a good sign👀

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Honestly, I’d be fine with Lana only announcing/releasing stuff in 2023. Make it a moment and be one of the more important releases of the first trimester/semester. I don’t mind waiting specially considering she released two albums last year. I’m fed and sat.

It’s the fake insiders that make this a way more exhausting experience than it has to be. BOZ and FTM teasing the album is good enough for me - personally I don’t need a bunch of 15 year olds posting fanfic and bandcamp songs to build hype. If anything it only makes me set up expectations further that always collapse.

IMG-1607.jpg

Hi everyone! Cleaning up the thread a little bit, please try not spam/get so extremely off topic :thumb2: I’m probably going to be utilizing the new lore thread for some of the posts,  it I’m on mobile so moving extremely slow :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Hi everyone! Cleaning up the thread a little bit, please try not spam/get so extremely off topic :thumb2: I’m probably going to be utilizing the new lore thread for some of the posts,  it I’m on mobile so moving extremely slow :blush3:

not you doing this on page 700..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

you just killed the vibe of every gorl saying it's page 700

OT: ANNOUNCEMENT COMING EVERYBODY MOVE

office-chaos-fire-chaotic.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg