Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I doubt this is the case, but I’m bored, so here’s a random thought: 

Maybe Ben wasn’t trolling when he reposted that fan theory about Blue Banisters being a double release (maybe alongside the covers album?), and that’s why he recently specified we’d see “at least” a solo record. Maybe the second project wasn’t ready or they decided it would fit better with her next project. 

To me, at least, it makes sense that Lana might save something as special as a double release for what she considers her tenth studio album. Blue Banisters was a relatively quiet release, and if LDR9/10 is indeed the “masterpiece” BoZ was referencing, it would make sense to further build the hype with a second album alongside it. 

This could also make sense if we consider the fact that we have a few indications the album is finished, but we know (for some reason:oopna:) that it isn’t ready. 

Is it a reach? Definitely:true:

this is literally the most plausible info we have gotten from literally any non-lana related source :bebe:

so yeah i'm gonna believe it :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I doubt this is the case, but I’m bored, so here’s a random thought: 

Maybe Ben wasn’t trolling when he reposted that fan theory about Blue Banisters being a double release (maybe alongside the covers album?), and that’s why he recently specified we’d see “at least” a solo record. Maybe the second project wasn’t ready or they decided it would fit better with her next project. 

To me, at least, it makes sense that Lana might save something as special as a double release for what she considers her tenth studio album. Blue Banisters was a relatively quiet release, and if LDR9/10 is indeed the “masterpiece” BoZ was referencing, it would make sense to further build the hype with a second album alongside it. 

This could also make sense if we consider the fact that we have a few indications the album is finished, but we know (for some reason:oopna:) that it isn’t ready. 

Is it a reach? Definitely:true:

I think she’s definitely going to do something unconventional …for her anyway.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

@PatentLeatherDoOver

I forgot Ben's exact words but I've always thought the double release was alluding to Chemtrails & BB both being 2021 albums :um2: was it him saying "album(s)" or something like that?

And when he said 9th (at least) he probably meant that it's at least her 9th album cause he didn't want to defy Lana's reasoning of LDR9 actually being LDRX :hide:

But yeah I love your theory, two whole new albums would be a dream but if it happens I think it's more likely to be like 2 concepts in one (like 10 and 10 songs) and not literally 2 separate releases :delish: (or maybe they could sell them separately in 1LP each and a special 2LP edition with the whole thing)

giphy.gif

there we go: back to the delulu hopefulness again after got scammed by the doll.

How i love this spirit, through all the scam, the lies, the scats, never change, LanaBoards

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

@PatentLeatherDoOver

I forgot Ben's exact words but I've always thought the double release was alluding to Chemtrails & BB both being 2021 albums :um2: was it him saying "album(s)" or something like that?

And when he said 9th (at least) he probably meant that it's at least her 9th album cause he didn't want to defy Lana's reasoning of LDR9 actually being LDRX :hide:

But yeah I love your theory, two whole new albums would be a dream but if it happens I think it's more likely to be like 2 concepts in one (like 10 and 10 songs) and not literally 2 separate releases :delish: (or maybe they could sell them separately in 1LP each and a special 2LP edition with the whole thing)

I think that’s what he meant too. And the reason he mentioned it being solo is because he was talking about Taylor and Lana’s song in the same post. He’s just super messy with his wording. 

"Don’t forget me"

Lana should just do the same thing Taylor did for her successful rollout, like for example the Midnights Mayhem on Tiktok, where she revealed a song name every few days. This attracts attention and increases the anticipation for the album. Snippets don't really seem necessary, just some small show around the rollout would be nice.

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

@PatentLeatherDoOver

you’re probably right, i fear….unless an insider would like to say otherwise:oopna:

edit: actually I wouldn’t want to know because I like surprises, but an insider should say *something* lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

you’re probably right, i fear….unless an insider would like to say otherwise:oopna:

edit: actually I wouldn’t want to know because I like surprises, but an insider should say *something* lol

Yes I'd like everything about the album to be a surprise except the actual date. I need to look forward to something :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I can't believe this thread has been hot for 4/5 days and there's literally nothing happening, the insanity. 

it wouldn't be lanaboards.com if we didn't go insane at some point

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I am super curious how she's going to go about announcing this album, because she deleted her main @lanadelrey accounts after the Blue Banisters announcement. Since word traveled fast when she posted the instagram videos regarding the robbery, I feel like it could be the same with an album announcement (especially since fan accounts are her main source of promo anyway :bebe:) It's just so interesting because this is the first time there's an album coming and there are no main accounts, and the account she's been using is usually private

I feel like maybe they'll use Instagram ads and emails to advertise it, especially since they've already been pushing the one ad telling people to sign up for stuff

I'm sure Lana will post it on honeymoon too. Probably she'll do something similar to what she did when BB was released: go public, announce the new album and then maybe stay public for a day or two.

It would be awesome if she did another livestream like she did for BB lol

:agree:

Forget the Dollie, I’m still waiting on the “more deets” DragonWhore had about the FJM collab, can we all shift our LDR9/X energy to THAT?:party: Cause at least it’s something to talk about, they could share a lyric or title, rough date estimate (like a month)  and they’re browsing the thread (unlike miss Doll who probably is hiding in the trenches rn :creep:

pls and THANK YOU :hooker:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Ed said last year that: "She’s got her own plan for something. she’s had it for years, and it might actually now [be] something we could pull off.”

Wonder what this could be and if we are going to get it for LDR9/10 :erm:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

7 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Ed said last year that: "She’s got her own plan for something. she’s had it for years, and it might actually now [be] something we could pull off.”

Wonder what this could be and if we are going to get it for LDR9/10 :erm:

Well, let’s say… if you, Lindsay Lohan… were… allegedly… an insider…. allegedly… what do you personally think it could mean? :w8ing: 

I’m always hopeful for some kind of documentary or double album 

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

Well, let’s say… if you were… allegedly… an insider…. allegedly… what do you personally think it could mean? :w8ing: 

I’m always hopeful for some kind of documentary or double album 

I feel like it could have been a documentary or the mega-album trailer thing but unfortunately a lot of the footage got stolen from her so we're probably not getting that anytime soon :icant:

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

Well, let’s say… if you were… allegedly… an insider…. allegedly… what do you personally think it could mean? :w8ing: 

:hillary:
get her jade

8 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Forget the Dollie, I’m still waiting on the “more deets” DragonWhore had about the FJM collab, can we all shift our LDR9/X energy to THAT?:party: Cause at least it’s something to talk about, they could share a lyric or title, rough date estimate (like a month)  and they’re browsing the thread (unlike miss Doll who probably is hiding in the trenches rn :creep:

@DragonWhore it's time to prove yourself :true:

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

:hillary:
get her jade

@DragonWhore it's time to prove yourself :true:

Because they always make me laugh when they say this, I’m going to quote @Whore of Tropico and say to DragonWhore…

Spoiler

ARE YOU A REALLLL WHORE?! :hooker: 

and also, not trying to call out miss Lohan, but I have my own theories about them perhaps, maybe, being an insider that we know of. Or maybe I’m behind and everyone knows this already :silly:

OT: i will pretend to be an insider now and say we will get a special New Years surprise and it will be a double album, one jazz and one rock n roll. And new tour next year with Mazzy Star ️ :legend:

Just now, colaandvideogames said:

and also, not trying to call out miss Lohan, but I have my own theories about them perhaps, maybe, being an insider that we know of. Or maybe I’m behind and everyone knows this already :silly:

i know exactly what you mean :true: wink

we are lindsay stans in this house no shade intended

also let's take the dollies flopping as a win for #teamwhore :ma:

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i know exactly what you mean :true: wink

we are lindsay stans in this house no shade intended

also let's take the dollies flopping as a win for #teamwhore :ma:

No shade at all! 

And yessss I’ve been #teamwhore since many months ago, just wish they would talk to us more :deadbanana: 

:legend:manifesting true insider DragonWhore will start to give us hints on a weekly basis at least :legend: