Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

Do we think the new album will top Honeymoon or UV(her best albums)? Will it be worth to overcome all of these Dolly stuff, 703 pages and even lusting for a scat attack:legend:

A mix between those two would be amazing but I still want to see her doing something different

32 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

A mix between those two would be amazing but I still want to see her doing something different

yeah of course, I don't want 2.0 versions too. I just need LDRX to have the quality and the elegance of those two albums:defeated:

48 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I feel like it could have been a documentary or the mega-album trailer thing but unfortunately a lot of the footage got stolen from her so we're probably not getting that anytime soon :icant:

exactly what worries me about the theft :(

5 minutes ago, fine china said:

I want her to dive deeper into the sound she cultivated with On and On and On and the spacey Lust for Life demo. I need it. 

or the valley of the dolls concept demo :trisha:

thedollclub teas

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, colaandvideogames said:

Forget the Dollie, I’m still waiting on the “more deets” DragonWhore had about the FJM collab, can we all shift our LDR9/X energy to THAT?:party: Cause at least it’s something to talk about, they could share a lyric or title, rough date estimate (like a month)  and they’re browsing the thread (unlike miss Doll who probably is hiding in the trenches rn :creep:

pls and THANK YOU :hooker:

They also teased things coming after CFY snippets leaked and nothing happened (they probably expected the whole thing to leak in a day or two).

They are using mysteriousness to deceive the fact that they are not a real insider. And I'll be gladly proven wrong and even issue a formal 3 page apology if they spill something that can be verified and it's actually right :thirst:

So yeah Ms. Whore, it's your time to shine now that dollie has been obliterated into microplastics in my blood

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

I just hope that this album sounds TOTALLY like OG lust for life aka her best album if released (i mean, heroin, 13 beaches, get free, Serene Queen, LFL Demo,  If I Die Young etc. are amazing … but yk what i mean)

:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, marryingkind said:

I just hope that there’s some Jim reference in this album

You may get one- I specifically remember DragonWhore dropping some lyrics months back that were like 

half moon bay,

for Jim I will stay 

or something like that don’t quote me :eyeroll3:

do we think these are REAL lyrics? Discuss :w8ing:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, drugsdesire said:

idk how well known this information is but delreydear knows the album was finished in august so... 

she was working with Ian in September so that’s wrong 

"Don’t forget me"