Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

IT'S TRUE IT'S REALLY TRUE WE DID IT. EXPRESS LANE TO THE PRE-RELEASE THREAD PLEASEEEEE :beyonce:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

OMG :oprah4::oprah4::lange::lange::true::wowcry::thankyou::true::lange:

NEXT WEEK IS THE WEEK THEN 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I wish I could hear what she said cause I don't trust their translation. The lady says:

"I can't tell you when it's out but I can tell you that we're saying something (info) on the 7th, in a week approximately "

Edit: @TropicoHeart transcribed Lana's words. God bless you I couldn't hear her under the reporter :hide:

giphy.gif

My vision is complete,  my life is fucking made:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: