Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Ok i really feel like the new font kinda fits with NFR aesthetic and + her DNC jacket fits NFR the same way, so :flutter:

I actually try to combine the beachy California surf vibe with dark witchy aesthetic.... like her Polaroid photoshoot from the Variety Awards does it so well

Omg what if she'll serve us surf rock:hdu: but fr it would've been like surf rock ballad or sum :eek:

1 minute ago, annedauphine said:

Yall make me feel bad so here's the base letters but I think they're less interesting and anyway that's not the point lol :D At least this is great feedback thanks guys!!

Hide contents

0JZLXUO.png

you have me so geeked omg you really do have a talent for typeface

i feel like it’s so hard to come up with/find something that actually looks new and not a variation on a trend but here you are…  it’s BEAUTIFUL:crai:

118 members being active rn gives the impression that pretty much all of us are hoping/expecting something to happen today ( whether it be officially or semi illegally :creep:) 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We survived the COCC album cover we can survive this one…it’s shot by Neil at lest and not her brother.

Lana has different taste from us :fabcat:   

Like being surprised that her fans like Cinnamon girl the most out of NFR but singing Bartender during every show back in the day.

My hopes are super low:popcorn:

Everything. Forever.

Yall make me feel bad so here's the base letters but I think they're less interesting and anyway that's not the point lol :D At least this is great feedback thanks guys!!

Reveal hidden contents

0JZLXUO.png

love both ways

lady-gaga-talented.gif

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Yeah I think the other logo was ugly because it was blocky and clunky. This one is thin and elegant.

exactly!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

The way I snort-laughed in the middle of my managers presentation yesterday when that one twink was driving and trying to read the thread :lmao:

To whoever it was : babe are you alive?? We need to know

Update: it was @That Venice Bitch

Death by Lanaboards. So camp :hawt:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What did I miss? someone please fill me in

I’ve been gone for a few hours and I have so much college shit to do I can’t be here joining the delulu party😭😭😭

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Hide contents

0JZLXUO.png

your fonts are so beautiful :air2:

17 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I’m driving and I don’t want to crash and die because I’m reading a Lanaboards thread. Can somebody tell me what’s going on… Omg Interlude the Trio just came on

:thumb3:

Just now, The Siren said:

what was the typography on the DNC jacket? Perhaps recreate that in her full name? :oopna2:

Actually this raises the question about whether the yellow font is just for the new single cover rather than the album, and the jacket font is the legit album font

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

118 members being active rn gives the impression that pretty much all of us are hoping/expecting something to happen today ( whether it be officially or semi illegally :creep:) 

everyone is on the edge of their seat, but I really don't see much happening today :bebe: there's usually one day of intensity (yesterday) followed by a noneventful day (today)

"Don’t forget me"

Lit never ever active in this thread so it might have been asked a billion times but will that stop me? No. Can we please have another Dealer

no seriously 

someone force lana, miles, and zach in a room together again