Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i’m gona start sneaking up on people and startle them by saying “did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean blvd?” and just walk away without context 937-D67-A4-798-E-4-DFE-BF13-2979-B90-C09

I typed it in Google this afternoon and there  are already lots of links related to Lana (forums like Reddit and such) :thumb3:

2 minutes ago, #vapeinfluencer said:

2 minutes and its midnight in my country :excited:

Yeah but still 3pm Dec 6 for Lana :bebe:

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Z68bBX7.gif

me & the rest of LanaBoards running to pre-order when we find the the tunnel under ocean blvd 

this gif :deadbanana: 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I typed it in Google this afternoon and there  are already lots of links related to Lana (forums like Reddit and such) :thumb3:

it would be a genius way to promote our girls new album then, just ominously tell strangers without context :awkney: 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I'll be fine if we don't have song titles when the album pre-order comes out. We need something to speculate about for the next 3 months and revealing the titles around the end of January would be nice. :oprah3:

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

SO WHAT TIME DO WE THINK SHE'S GUNNA MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT????? :crying:

probably 12PM Eastern..that's typically the time...but since there is no song coming she could do it at anytime!

"Don’t forget me"

46 minutes ago, the ocean said:

originally no

but after the title capitalization thing, how insiders are describing the album & the fact that lana's team is being kinda careless about it... yeah the hype is dying :bebe::xgiggle:

trying to stay positive for my gorls though :xgiggle:

Oh I meant it in a good way like everything we find out about this song and album only makes me feel more like catatonic, unable to bathe myself, going to die  etc but in a good way

I’m ready for the cover, the track list, the lead single, the promo, the critical acclaim, the AOTY nomination, and most importantly the absolute fucking collapse that’s going to happen here. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over