Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

105 members are watching this page rn... i wanna say a slur:gasp:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

27 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

i’ll literally pre order you a variant <3Β 

This got me to thinking… has there ever been an instance on lanaboards… well I guess it would have had to have a been and chemtrails era, where someone didn’t have money at the time so a kind user offered this same offer of offering to preorder them a variant, and then after they did it the poor person asked politely for just one more because it’s their favorite color, and the kind person tried to resist and said β€œwell what if I cancel this one and order the one that’s your favorite color” and then the poor person is like β€œoh no no I need both I will give you the money I promise” so the kind person does it. But then they ask once more for another variant and the kind person doesn’t want to argue so they do it. And then they do it twice more when two more variants drop and the kind person is getting overwhelmed and their credit card is almost maxed out because they themselves have also ordered each variant for themselves as well as some extravagant purchases from earlier in the month, and then the poor person requests the final neil Krug picture disc and the kind person says oh well alright but this is it! So they do it and their credit card got maxed out and they had to go to Elle to file a complaint but then the poor person denies it all and then the kind person has to take out a second mortgage on their house to afford to pay their maxed out credit card bill and spirals down a rabbit hole of depression and longing for more of a backbone?

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Let's hope she says something about a "beautiful x track album" tomorrow so we get at least the number of songsΒ :flutter:

Β 

I want at least 14 but I think we'll get less than thatΒ :icant:

when the tracklist is every ultraviolence outtake OMGGG

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

OK but vinyl color gurlies...

Β 

Is there even a color we don't have on vinyl yet? I know Lana dgaf and we'll probably get red and yellow again, but ... could it be Orange era? Purple? Turquoise? Silver? I know we have grey... Gold is gross, though. Unless it's metallic.

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

This got me to thinking… has there ever been an instance on lanaboards… well I guess it would have had to have a been and chemtrails era, where someone didn’t have money at the time so a kind user offered this same offer of offering to preorder them a variant, and then after they did it the poor person asked politely for just one more because it’s their favorite color, and the kind person tried to resist and said β€œwell what if I cancel this one and order the one that’s your favorite color” and then the poor person is like β€œoh no no I need both I will give you the money I promise” so the kind person does it. But then they ask once more for another variant and the kind person doesn’t want to argue so they do it. And then they do it twice more when two more variants drop and the kind person is getting overwhelmed and their credit card is almost maxed out because they themselves have also ordered each variant for themselves as well as some extravagant purchases from earlier in the month, and then the poor person requests the final neil Krug picture disc and the kind person says oh well alright but this is it! So they do it and their credit card got maxed out and they had to go to Elle to file a complaint but then the poor person denies it all and then the kind person has to take out a second mortgage on their house to afford to pay their maxed out credit card bill and spirals down a rabbit hole of depression and longing for more of a backbone?

Β 

I will happily buy someone one vinyl if they really are struggling and really are a fan. If they ask for more I will simply leave them on read.Β I'd have their address anyways so let them come at me.Β 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

Well yes!

tokyo-toni-blinking.gif

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

I’ve been pronouncing TATUOB as Tattoo-ob with emphasis on the first syllable :true:

Ohhh

Like Dick t.A.T.u ObΒ 

Her explicit Russian pop era

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

OK but vinyl color gurlies...

Β 

Is there even a color we don't have on vinyl yet? I know Lana dgaf and we'll probably get red and yellow again, but ... could it be Orange era? Purple? Turquoise? Silver? I know we have grey... Gold is gross, though. Unless it's metallic.

Teal/aquamarine and/or a pale yellow seem appropriate to me

whatarecoloris.jpg

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Since Taylor has been promoting Lana for free lately, It'll be good if she posts the album cover the annoucement day or when it comes out, it would be very good promo.Β :true:

that woman is a mercenary i really doubt she would post something from other artistΒ :oprah3:

Just now, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Teal/aquamarine and/or a pale yellow seem appropriate to me

Β 

if this is a true winter album, dark blue or ruby red pls!

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

3 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

What are we going to do when it’s a picsart cover with a fake release date

the dramatics & theatrics are never too far away

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Β 

I will happily buy someone one vinyl if they really are struggling and really are a fan. If they ask for more I will simply leave them on read.Β I'd have their address anyways so let them come at me.Β 

Mer is pure goodness