Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, For K said:

Omg I just got the Tik Tok of the amazon music post about the website being down LMAOO 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR4tW8fH/

Is the website really "down", I looked at the code and it seems to me that the lack of content is purposeful. The only images they have coded into the website are black squares and all previous code has been removed. This is probably because of all of us who be doing exactly this kind of information mining.

2 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

Is the website really "down", I looked at the code and it seems to me that the lack of content is purposeful. The only images they have coded into the website are black squares and all previous code has been removed. This is probably because of all of us who be doing exactly this kind of information mining.

I used a bad choice of words, it isn't down just blacked out as you stated. I guess by down I just meant not displaying any content/usual visuals. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

30 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

omg phd girlees unite

27 minutes ago, fine china said:

Grad school girlies rise up!

oh hey what up girlies!!! this album rollout couldnt come at more distracting time, have to turn in my diss in 2 weeks but all i can think about is new lana music...

aOaIzH2.gif

Good morning and happy announcement day!! I can’t wait to move to the pre-release thread in a matter of hours :angie:

I can’t believe amazon music is hyping her up! This is going to be such an amazing album

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Good morning and happy announcement day!! I can’t wait to move to the pre-release thread in a matter of hours :angie:

I can’t believe amazon music is hyping her up! This is going to be such an amazing album

Amazon is doing her promo because she will announce the album on private instagram account💀💀💀

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

oh hey what up girlies!!! this album rollout couldnt come at more distracting time, have to turn in my diss in 2 weeks but all i can think about is new lana music...

I just finished my prospectus and preparing my defense but who cares, only one of these once in a lifetime moments will have a cultural impact.