Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, rural legend said:

The new killer 'Lizzy' comes with a unique perk called 'Delusion' which creates an additional generator that survivors are able to repair but when it gets to 99% every survivor on it is affected by blindness status effect for 30/45/60 seconds and the generator gets blocked by the entity for the remainder of the trail:defeated: 

:thumb3:

This is genius!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, FineChaiNa said:

It's just a link to Lana's own post? Is that against the rules sorry :ohno:

no you're okay! Snippets that come from an official source are allowed!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, tulsaglory said:

the post is not available.. is it the snippet that lana posted in the studio? with the rockefeller lyrics?

It's the BTS she posted via etienne or whatever her hair stylist was .. she did 2 posts that week one was an out of sync vid for Hope and the other was this random clipped sound

Genuinely curious about this, how many of you actually have vinyl players? They're super expensive where I live and the actual vinyls cost a bomb too. Would you buy a DYKTATUOBLEPFKOJF vinyl even if you wouldn't be able to play it?

so Caroline Polachek is also signed to TAP, and her album is being digitally released in February. Maybe there IS hope that lana will do the same!!

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Sadly I'm not expecting many tracks on the album. 11 tracks, I guess? Perhaps 12 if we're lucky. She recorded it in a relatively short period between late 2021 and mid 2022, and there are no outtakes from previous eras/sessions. BB only had 9 brand new songs (including that random interlude) and COCC had even fewer. I hope I'm proven wrong though. I'd love 15-16 tracks on it (and most of these being over 5 minutes long). Please, music gods. :pray2:

I'm surprised by how silent insiders are re: the album cover. I hope this isn't a bad sign. :thumb2:

That's what I thought but HM was made pretty fast too and had 14 songs... (1 being an interlude tho).

I also expect 12 songs at best but I'm praying for more

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, FineChaiNa said:

Genuinely curious about this, how many of you actually have vinyl players? They're super expensive where I live and the actual vinyls cost a bomb too. Would you buy a DYKTATUOBLEPFKOJF vinyl even if you wouldn't be able to play it?

I don't... I buy vinyls for display :thumb3: l do plan on buying a player tho but some people told me the cheap ones sound shitty so I guess I'll have to do some research

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I don't... I buy vinyls for display :thumb3: l do plan on buying a player tho but some people told me the cheap ones sound shitty so I guess I'll have to do some research

I've only ever seen one vinyl player and it looked PRICEY .. can't imagine how a Lana record sounds on it :flutter:

26 minutes ago, For K said:

Speaking of Stars Aligning... stream lucky ones. It needs the most streams (It's at 70mil) to get the deluxe to 100million as well. :smile2:

We will not be streaming the worst song in her entire discog

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

5 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

I do not have a vinyl player, and I won't buy vinyls without one. I know some people buy them for display, but I have a grid of framed 12x12 album covers on my wall as a cheaper alternative. 

My usual tradition is to go to Target on release day and buy the CD to support Lana and look through the booklet/album design, but then I go listen to the album in lossless on Apple Music with my hifi headphone setup.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore