Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I still want the revenge against the media tracks from Rock Candy Sweet

:true:

I think we may have already gotten those with Arc*d*a, Beautiful, and Black Bathing Suit tbh

5 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Last night I dreamed of an album with unreleased songs, but then Lady Gaga came along with a song called "Pretty Gangsta" and stole her the show.

So Legit is shaking

whatarecoloris.jpg

37 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

As much as I love shady Lana I'd prefer different topics for the next album even though if she's automatic singing maybe we'll get a lot of different themes in each song :hide:

A verse about Chuck that cuts into the prechorus about the meaning of life into the chorus about her trips to the grocery store and ends with a bridge/outro about Patty :dance:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

I think we may have already gotten those with Arc*d*a, Beautiful, and Black Bathing Suit tbh

So Legit is shaking

I love those songs but they were not the bombastic diss tracks many of us were hoping for 

1 hour ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I think we will see Rock Candy Sweet on the LDR9 or some variation of it. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I need RCS and LYTAN just so we finally discover the whole connection between those songs and WCE :hide:

My brain still hurts about the whole LYTAN=RCS=/=WCE

Boz said that LYTAN (from early Chemtrails) had the rock candy sweet line but he never confirmed that he listened to the RCS that was the title track from BBs first version... (maybe he saw the title and assumed it was the same song).

I mean we don't even know if there even was a title track called RCS or if still was named LYTAN and she used that line for the album title...

My poor brain :bebe: 

It's not simple it's trigonometry 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

blue banisters as much as i love it had a lot of outtakes from previous albums and it felt just a bit lazy, i want an album with fully new material, maybe one or two unreleased songs

well I think the new recorded songs are lazy too:flutter: she could do so much better in terms of her standards.

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She'll probably just post the single cover by Neil Krug with the date or a snippet without any additional info :thumb3:

I'd be happy either way I just need something from miss Lala

I NEER HER TO GO BACK TO HER MAIN ACCOUNT, she's lost so many followers. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Do you think we're really getting no color on LDR9? I feel like she was exaggerating a bit with her description cause I can't imagine a Lana album without pretty metaphors and allusions to the color blue or her red/white/party dress :delish:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think we're really getting no color on LDR9? I feel like she was exaggerating a bit with her description cause I can't imagine a Lana album without pretty metaphors and allusions to the color blue or her red/white/party dress :delish:

there probably wasn't color in the album when she was working on it in May for the interview, but she probably describes her umbrella as blue in Rockafeller 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I meant Beautiful(an abomination), Violets, Sweet Carolina actually. Not all of the new songs. WW is one of her bests.

ooo we love a taste correction :blanche4:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I need RCS and LYTAN just so we finally discover the whole connection between those songs and WCE :hide:

My brain still hurts about the whole LYTAN=RCS=/=WCE

Boz said that LYTAN (from early Chemtrails) had the rock candy sweet line but he never confirmed that he listened to the RCS that was the title track from BBs first version... (maybe he saw the title and assumed it was the same song).

I mean we don't even know if there even was a title track called RCS or if still was named LYTAN and she used that line for the album title...

some insiders have/have listened to lytan which is rcs iirc

21 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

some insiders have/have listened to lytan which is rcs iirc

When BOZ teased the "sweet like rock candy" lyric back in December, someone asked if it was RCS/LYTAN and he said "surprisingly no", and another insider™ said LYTAN was a mix of Tulsa Jesus Freak and If You Lie Down With Me, so insiders™ have definitely heard it. 

I know it probably won't happen, but I really hope she includes it on LDR9 (especially since she was working with Jack this year) but I feel like it won't fit in the album's angry narrative.

it's so irritating to me that she has a song that is a mix of two of my favorite songs from each album, and it'll probably never see the light of day :icant: We need people to keep asking her about it like they did with Yosemite and Dealer

"Don’t forget me"