Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I want to move but I simply cannot handle the potential disappointment right now default_eartha2.gif I will continue sitting VERY still until a formal announcement

I don’t believe the album is getting released in the next weeks and even a single in December is a bit too odd to be true, but to have some sorta news makes me jump everywhere, plus it’s getting more and more certain that BoZ was talking about Lana :hype::hype:

of all the tweets BOZ could have quoted he picked the one that ended "the album is closer than we imagine" I feel like he was talking about the whole album maybe??

"Don’t forget me"

mind y'all her monthly listeners on Spotify is currently 45,7M - this is the PEAK  of her career

Lanita this is the time to make the move sis :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like ldr9's is totally going to be a winter album, icy-cold winds, dark waters, diamonds, snowstorms, icy, light vocals, boots, trench-coats, leather, smoking out of a pipe, black eyeliner, gothic vibes... :diva: 

it's giving The Lighthouse (2019). i wouldn't mind that. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

MY ASS CHEEKS ARE CLINGED AND MY PUSSYBRELLA EXPLODED

WE FINALLY WON:oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

BOZ wouldn't just randomly talk about the album if it wasn't close. He's been very quiet regarding Lana and he doesn't talk about her until things are set in stone

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

BOZ wouldn't just randomly talk about the album if it wasn't close. He's been very quiet regarding Lana and he doesn't talk about her until things are set in stone

mr NikoGo legend, you're hyping me tf up! hoping this is your psychic era. :gurl:

miss born to lose

46 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ok but maybe this really will be honeymoon's twin sister. i'm expecting a jazzy, orchestral sound with heartbreaking lyrics.

-W Mag interview: angry songs, Honeymoon referenced twice, Swan Song mentioned

-Honeymoon acct name/bio still the same, "Honeymoon is alive and breathing"

-Drew charting instrumentals in April

-Rockefeller has HM vibes tbh

-John Batiste is involved

-FJM collab

im also hoping for an album trailer this era. maybe kinda like the LFL one? after all, she did post a clip of that trailer back in June. iconic

I'm feeling Honeymoon vibes for the upcoming album too

Another Freak - esque music video would be great :blush3:

Imagine an announcement this week or next week

I CAN'T BREATHE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT 

CALL 911 COLLAPSES WILL BE HAPPENING:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

49 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ok but maybe this really will be honeymoon's twin sister. i'm expecting a jazzy, orchestral sound with heartbreaking lyrics.

-W Mag interview: angry songs, Honeymoon referenced twice, Swan Song mentioned

-Honeymoon acct name/bio still the same, "Honeymoon is alive and breathing"

-Drew charting instrumentals in April

-Rockefeller has HM vibes tbh

-John Batiste is involved

-FJM collab

im also hoping for an album trailer this era. maybe kinda like the LFL one? after all, she did post a clip of that trailer back in June. iconic

MISS GIRL DAYTONALEGEND I HOPE YOU CRACKED THE CODE

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING AF 

MY HYPE WENT THROUGH THE ROOOF:oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I'm manifesting SO hard that this is exactly what is going to happen. If we get another song like Blackest Day I'll be happy. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

that could be very possible since FJM is a collab on the album. another mv serve i fear. :wink:

miss born to lose