Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Am I the only one who don’t want a Kali Uchis collab like I’m sorry 😭

babe just look at my user like  :pft:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’ve wondered this about Ben specifically as well—it seemed like a random thing to specify imo. 

There’s been a lot of talk about a collaborative record with Nikki Lane (there could also be collabs on a covers record?), so I’m thinking maybe they’re just specifying that it’s not entirely a collaborative album.

Then again, Ben’s made more cryptic comments that never came to fruition..:eartha2: 

I think that's probably it, he was specifying it's not the nikki album cause I've never seen someone refer as an upcoming record as "solo" unless they are part of a band/group :hide:

That or he was teasing another project close to it but I think that's unlikely cause Nikki said the album is not coming and a covers album isn't not solo unless she's sampling every song with the original singers instead of covering them :thumb3:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA SCREAM

like what the fuck is she cooking up

Some people said he meant that it's crazy that he liked it that much (implying he didn't expect to) but maybe he's talking about the music per se :delish:

Last time he said something was wild/crazy it was about I Can Fly on the tracklist so... :thumb2:

giphy.gif

jack when he describes nfr scraps written 4 years ago possibly gone forever as bombastic knowing the word "bombastic" will feed the lana stans for months if not years despite no concrete connection with any songs soon to be released

H0X0bK2.gif

sUcVobB.png

28 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Some people said he meant that it's crazy that he liked it that much (implying he didn't expect to) but maybe he's talking about the music per se :delish:

Last time he said something was wild/crazy it was about I Can Fly on the tracklist so... :thumb2:

FUCK I didn’t even think to read it that way but that also makes sense :thumb3:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

On 11/8/2022 at 9:42 PM, Selfloathinpoet said:

Today it rained in here. 

vcnWAuI.gif

……Rockefeller—

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

i think we might be getting a surprise release since she's been wanting to do one since forever :brows:

Spoiler

also can anyone please share proof about boz pls and ty :wub: