Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

when she starts scatting

um yes, we need THE ritual for all of this to be REAL

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

So we know Jon Batiste,  the Ian guy, Jack & Drew Erickson are involved with the production 

That means we have two new producers:trisha:

Idk what I'm trying to say with that but I hope Rick is involved as well even if it's only additional production or one song:pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, AlreadyCoolest said:

BOZ has very questionable taste but this news must mean it's actually coming somewhat soon :trisha:

And since he didn't liked COCC & BB there must be a different sound or at least something slighty different :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, AlreadyCoolest said:

BOZ has very questionable taste but this news must mean it's actually coming somewhat soon :trisha:

i mean i dont even care if he likes the album or not, because if it's Lana Del Rey then it's LANA DEL REY.

A win for the culture a win for the little fuckers :beyonce:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Remember when there was a bunch of talk last year from an insider saying she is going in a different direction with this new album?? Something about NFR, COCC, BB being a trilogy and this new recording being the start of a NEW sound? I'm rambling but I hope that's true (even though I love COCC & BB's  :true:

Tumblr

1 minute ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Remember when there was a bunch of talk last year from an insider saying she is going in a different direction with this new album?? Something about NFR, COCC, BB being a trilogy and this new recording being the start of a NEW sound? I'm rambling but I hope that's true (even though I love COCC & BB's  :true:

Imagine we get a whole new sound this album. I love the idea that it could sound like honeymoon but I would kill for a whole new vibe for this next album. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

On 11/7/2022 at 10:42 AM, Selfloathinpoet said:

Good morning to my delusional LB members, another dry day to come. It smells like nothing's coming.

Narchiartwork - Rudeus wives uwu | Facebook

11 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really hope the FJM feature is true.

still not over Buddy’s rendezvous :flutter:

At this point, this album can be anything she wants it to be, as long as its got more prod than piano only on most of tracks. Summer’s gone, so I don’t need summer bops anymore, my trippy haze songs got satisfied with Broken Bells’s latest (and a bit of the new Weyes), and Taylor gave us bops, so Lana can do her thing now and I probably won’t complain 

The Rockefeller song could easily be in the style of the Buddy’s Rendezvous song and the entire last FJM album. 

19 minutes ago, For K said:

Imagine we get a whole new sound this album. I love the idea that it could sound like honeymoon but I would kill for a whole new vibe for this next album. 

THIS!!!!

i dont want anything 2.0 , i want something unexpected, something Lana has never done before

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

If this album is jazzy, it’s going to be a serve 

SPACEY-JAZZY COSMIC ALTERNATIVE POP i am telling you

@DragonWhore step to the mic babe 

Neil was teasing visuals just before we started getting the Lana ads so that could mean that we're either getting the whole album soon (which I doubt it) or that she'll use actual single covers this time instead of selfies :dance:

She teased Weyes photoshoot less than 3 weeks before her announcement and we've already passed 2 weeks since the mysterious one :brows:

This is the week... I know it

giphy.gif

i don’t know why i think this especially considering i am not a fan of really anything on BB at all but i kinda feel like whatever is coming next is going to be lana’s magnum opus… like the body of work that defines her whole career 60 years down the line, the critical acclaim of Norman x10, the thing that really cements her legacy. i’m kind of scared i think that because i feel like i might be setting myself up for disappointment but i can’t shake the gut feeling