Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

A teaser WAS supposed to have come out in September, and something WAS supposed to come out Tuesday. But it didn’t. My source was wrong. Embarrassment. It’s what I felt…… when nothing was announced that day. I had all of yours backs. You never had mine. It’s okay, I will rise. I would love to show more proof of my worthiness, but th(e)y are always watching us

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

And is your source here in the room with us?

lol jk, I like u even if you’re not a real insider– you keep things moving in here

2 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

A teaser WAS supposed to have come out in September, and something WAS supposed to come out Tuesday. But it didn’t. My source was wrong. Embarrassment. It’s what I felt…… when nothing was announced that day. I had all of yours backs. You never had mine. It’s okay, I will rise. I would love to show more proof of my worthiness, but th(e)y are always watching us

bookprah.gif

well i guess @NikoGo was right in how miss dollie was going to respond

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

the way this is actually kinda believable given Lana's track record default_ezgif-2-fb25d39250.gif

4 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

ok girlie so when is the teaser coming now  :dorothy2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

5 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

is they the government? trying to boycott the ldr9 release 

On 11/23/2022 at 5:02 PM, TheDollClub said:

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

Omg there's a fuckin SPY in here, quick, get the dolls in the bunkah' :excited:

nene-leakes-running.gif

11 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Hide contents

🚀

now it's time to show yourself:hype:

13 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

give it up miss girl i’m sorry it would’ve been kind of iconic if you were just like “okay i was fucking with you clowns because you needed some excitement” and told us what we all already knew but now it’s just tired… give it up :toofloppy: 

Didn’t @Selfloathinpoetsay the same thing that something was meant to happen but their source was wrong.. what if they are putting out fake dates so we don’t even believe it when someone reveals the real one

15 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

did you mean to say t(he)y or does (e) mean something omg?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

20 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

quit the bs :emma:

15 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Didn’t @Selfloathinpoetsay the same thing that something was meant to happen but their source was wrong.. what if they are putting out fake dates so we don’t even believe it when someone reveals the real one

did you mean to say t(he)y or does (e) mean something omg?

that would require multiple people giving us dates. Instead we have one or two random users with 0 credibility giving dates. When BOZ or Eclipse teases a date (which they might not since they’re being silenced) that’s when I’ll believe it. When the real date is announced, either we’ll know because someone reliable told us, or it’ll truly be a surprise 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, TheDollClub said:
  Reveal hidden contents

“If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility”

Mother would never lie to Her dolls. 

idc what you say, TheDoll is mother periodt. She kept this thread alive in her own iconic way. #teamdollie