Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

we're almost at page 777 y'all

surprise album release IS COMING

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

can she just drop something before 2022 ends so it can be in my Spotify wrapped 2022?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’m having many thoughts and questions on this grey morning :assad:

1-when insiders get their hands on her album, are the songs already in order intended for the album or do they have to guess the order?

2- I’m starting to think that leak Nations was right, when they said « LDR next month »

3- I still want that album trailer that would unveil the title, snippets, aesthetics and release date :crying2:

4- I’m revisiting pretty much all of her discography these days (starting with UV and moving on). She really has an iconic discography so far. HM hit peculiarly hard with its lush production, same with the second half of UV. LFL needs to be revisited, especially the « political tracks » that are still relevant these days. God Save Our Young Blood isn’t so bad, even though minimal for Lana (Snow on the Beach is similar when it comes to her « presence » on the track), but I still couldn’t help but skip DCMA even if Lana’s bridge is superb (the damn bell cows put me off instantly)

5- I’m having a lot of insults for BoZ’s friend that I won’t name here because I’ll surely get a WP even if he is not a LB member that we know of: you have got to be kidding me, crying to BoZ that the LB cra-cra are harassing him and he posts, 48 hours later, changed lyrics to I Talk To Jesus :pls: (I never liked ITTJ because of my religious childhood that fucked me up good, but if she’d include a version with those lyrics and changed production, I think I could warm up to that damn Christian hymn).

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

1-when insiders get their hands on her album, are the songs already in order intended for the album or do they have to guess the order?

I guess it depends on the insider and at what point they get the stuff...

If they get it from producers and their team they probably get a bunch of random mp3 :thumb2: but since BOZ seems to get his info from someone label related he probably gets all the details... he may even know the album title :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m not sure if they get songs in order or randomly, but I do know insiders don't always get all the songs either, nobody had heard BBS until it leaked the week of release, so if I had to guess they just get a batch of songs and they don’t know the track list 

"Don’t forget me"

Personally I don’t want a leaked song on the track list unless it is completely reworked. New lyrics, new vocals, and new production. But even that is a mixed bag because I absolutely hate the change done to TNBAR. Thunder was done very well with its production change, and it’s one of my favorites on BB.

I completely know that this is selfish on my part, and it’s not Lana’s problem that I listened to leaked song, but having a leaked song added onto the album with minimal/no changes would really dampen the track list to me

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

They said check "her" instagram :icant:

No I mean I checked Her’s Instagram but I didn’t find anything Lana related

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Personally I don’t want a leaked song on the track list unless it is completely reworked. New lyrics, new vocals, and new production. But even that is a mixed bag because I absolutely hate the change done to TNBAR. Thunder was done very well with its production change, and it’s one of my favorites on BB.

I completely know that this is selfish on my part, and it’s not Lana’s problem that I listened to leaked song, but having a song leaked song added onto the album with minimal/no changes would really dampen the track list to me

Full agree about everything, especially the mess that TNBAR became, though I liked the earlier 'Thunder' better. 

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I completely know that this is selfish on my part, and it’s not Lana’s problem that I listened to leaked song, but having a song leaked song added onto the album with minimal/no changes would really dampen the track list to me

in my wildest dreams, i want the album to have at least 14-15 tracks and all of them be completely new, maybe just 1-2 reworked leaked songs. 

i’m thirsty for new lana music. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ