Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

the only leaked/unreleased songs i want on albums are 

- valley of the dolls

- roses bloom for you

neither of which being truly leaked because VOTD is basically a voice memo and RBFY is just an instagram post

but imagine a reworked version of both :wowcry:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Since its slow right now I thought I'd share a dream I had about Lana and the new album a few months ago :creepna3:

So for the promo and release of Lana's new album, she opened a bunch of pop up shops all around the world showcasing her new jewelry collection that had ties to elements of the new album. I'm pretty sure all the stores were called "DNC by Del Rey" or something like that :sass:

From what I remember, there was a Pepsi bottle cap necklace, and lots of sailboat jewelry that kind of looked like this:

Spoiler

20221123-102854.jpg

20221123-102924.jpg

20221123-102924.jpg

They also had "LDR" and some lyrics on them and everyone was rushing to the pop up shops to try and take a look at the lyrics. Unfortunately I don't remember what any of the lyrics were :xcry:

But I do remember that everyone was upset because Lana released a whole jewelry collection but didn't bring back the rosary necklace...which honestly is probably pretty realistic of what she would do if she ever did release a jewelry collection :bebe:

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I guess it depends on the insider and at what point they get the stuff...

If they get it from producers and their team they probably get a bunch of random mp3 :thumb2: but since BOZ seems to get his info from someone label related he probably gets all the details... he may even know the album title :judgingu3:

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I’m not sure if they get songs in order or randomly, but I do know insiders don't always get all the songs either, nobody had heard BBS until it leaked the week of release, so if I had to guess they just get a batch of songs and they don’t know the track list 

Thanks guys :heart: I had forgotten about BBS not having been heard before release (or by a very selected few that kept quiet if they did)

7 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

can she just drop something before 2022 ends so it can be in my Spotify wrapped 2022?

If I remember correctly, Spotify stops tracking listens after October 31 until January 1 (I guess to give them enough time to compile data for 2022)

maybe LDR9 is coming on January 1 to claim 2023 and next year’s Spotify Wrapped:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, clementines said:

roses bloom for you WILL find a home w/LDRX :diva:

On an angry and wordy album?!? 
love RBFY, but don’t see it on the tracklist as of now. Same with Fine China that is one of her best songwriting ever and that I wish could end up on an album some day. 

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

On an angry and wordy album?!? 
love RBFY, but don’t see it on the tracklist as of now.

Unless it's the epilogue after she's released all the anger :krylie:

Streaming Honeymoon right now to manifest some LDR9 news tonight :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 11/23/2022 at 4:22 PM, takemetothegasstation said:

December is generous. At least we have our umbrellers.

Our umbrellas by the time Rockefeller finally gets released

DeadUmbrella1a.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Y'all convinced me,  lemme pack my suitcases real quick 

packing-bag.gif

LDR9 pre release thread get ready , we moving in tomorrow :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

A teaser WAS supposed to have come out in September, and something WAS supposed to come out Tuesday. But it didn’t. My source was wrong. Embarrassment. It’s what I felt…… when nothing was announced that day. I had all of yours backs. You never had mine. It’s okay, I will rise. I would love to show more proof of my worthiness, but th(e)y are always watching us

Spoiler

🚀