Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Marina and Theo Hutchcraft were like a fever dream. But there was something about them that just screams 2011 :creep:

Marina-Diamandis-and-Theo-Hutchcraft-201

Tumblr-mmpo2tb-L3a1ry03k9o2-500.jpg

He was probably the one who didn't give Marina the starring role and who was too proud to say that he made a mistake :oop2:

url%5D

The "capitalism made us poor" line is so... Talk about celebrities being disconnected from reality. 

So what is up with the break from 2015-2019? I wonder what she thinks about the 2012 era of her music. 

Not gonna lie, How to Be a Heartbreaker is kind of a catchy song. 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m so bored of Marina can this bish do something that doesn’t make me fall asleep 

you made me think of this

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

4 hours ago, creditcardromancer said:

Aw well that’s a personal attack which isn’t allowed on here so I reported you sweetheart. 

how about we keep this out of marinaboards and take this into my messages, sweetheart :teehee: i’d gladly attack your ignorant, worms-for-brains ass AGAIN AND AGAIN! it’s not a threat, it's a promise :smokes:

23 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

how about we keep this out of marinaboards and take this into my messages, sweetheart :teehee: i’d gladly attack your ignorant, worms-for-brains ass AGAIN AND AGAIN! it’s not a threat, it's a promise :smokes:

Get her Jade !! (RuPaul drag race reference)

28 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

Go ahead lol. You think you’re doing something while I’m just screen shotting and showing people how deranged y’all act over nothing. 

3 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I still feel most people don't get that the "you" who can "do better than that" in the song is not Ellie but the man Marina is singing to. 

I bought we all knew she was singing about Ed Sheeran getting used by Ellie Goulding?

22 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

Go ahead lol. You think you’re doing something while I’m just screen shotting and showing people how deranged y’all act over nothing. 

oh wow, scary… talking to you is useless lol nothing will stay in that thick-headed skull of yours but have fun letting your brain rot sweetie!

35 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

Go ahead lol. You think you’re doing something while I’m just screen shotting and showing people how deranged y’all act over nothing

Yes because transphobia is nothing welcome to terfboards y’all!

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

4 hours ago, Strangelove said:

The "capitalism made us poor" line is so... Talk about celebrities being disconnected from reality. 

Marina after including "capitalism made us poor" and "I'm a millionairess" on the same album

FIdQjbnXoAM_W71.jpg

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

19 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

telling transphobes to kill themselves is honestly great however i think we should take it one step farther and kill them ourselves

Well, normal people without mental illness don’t tent to kill themselves, so that’s probably going to be your only option. 

Good luck with that. 

4 hours ago, 132 said:

Yes because transphobia is nothing welcome to terfboards y’all!

Saying a trans woman is a biological man isn’t transphobic.. It’s a fact. If you cared about trans women as much as you claim you do you would admit that, because biological males and females have different physiology, which means in severe medical situations they receive different medical treatment depending on that, and receiving the WRONG treatment can kill or permanently disable you. There’s a reason they’re TRANSwomen and not just WOMEN. 

mod note: user was warned for this post, transphobia will not be tolerated here

Edited by fishtails

5 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

tent

Amazon.com : Mobihome 2-3 Person Camping Tent, 60 Seconds Easy up, Instant  Pop Up Tent, Portable and Automatic, Large mesh roop top and widowns,  Waterproof Windproof Tent with top rainfly for Camping,

3 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

Saying a trans woman is a biological man isn’t transphobic.. It’s a fact. If you cared about trans women as much as you claim you do you would admit that, because biological males and females have different physiology, which means in severe medical situations they receive different medical treatment depending on that, and receiving the WRONG treatment can kill or permanently disable you. There’s a reason they’re TRANSwomen and not just WOMEN. 

trans women are women

5 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

Can mods just ban this fool already?

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Strangelove said:

So what is up with the break from 2015-2019?

That's one huge mystery that I kinda wanna know about as well. During this break, she ended up dropping "and the Diamonds" and her writing also ended up being a lot more watered down and subdued. Even the tracks from Electra Heart, which was considered as her most commercial sell out album at the time, had sharper and more biting penmanship compared to even the most "introspective" songs of L+F. 

I truly think something happened during her break that severely affected her writing prowess. ADIAML was better than L+F but it's still not on-par with her first three releases.