Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

6 minutes ago, bigspender said:

froot was amazing when it came out but it aged very very poorly…. besides the title track and immortal. hopefully we can get some electra heart style bangers soon 

Gunning for worst taste lipster award in 2024 I see :creep:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

2 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

Gunning for worst taste lipster award in 2024 I see :creep:

idk i just feel like being a fan since before electra even came out and watching those albums happen and then she hit us with the train wreck that is love and fear and then trying to make a comeback with ancient dreams….. electra heart was just the best

it was so well thought out and immersive, on top of that the music was top notch. 

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, bigspender said:

hopefully we can get some electra heart style bangers soon 

Gonna need that trio of Rick Nowels, Greg Kurstin and Dr. Luke (:smh:) to come back for that one to manifest that sound.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

33 minutes ago, bigspender said:

froot was amazing when it came out but it aged very very poorly…. besides the title track and immortal. hopefully we can get some electra heart style bangers soon 

dont you mean besides the title track, happy, blue, solitaire, im a ruin, better than that and the unofficial 13th track im not hungry anymore? :hooker:

also side note but whew that track would've been the PERFECT outro to an album literally named "FROOT", we lost so hard.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

36 minutes ago, bigspender said:

Girl are you kidding me

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i actually like froot (the album) a lot more now than i did when it first came out :oprah3: i even learned to appreciate gold. the family jewels will always be that bitch though. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

53 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Girl are you kidding me

not at all… ‘blue’ aged like milk 

58 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

dont you mean besides the title track, happy, blue, solitaire, im a ruin, better than that and the unofficial 13th track im not hungry anymore? :hooker:

also side note but whew that track would've been the PERFECT outro to an album literally named "FROOT", we lost so hard.

happy is okay but cheugy, my opinion on blue is right above this, solitaire is okay, i DID leave out im a ruin which is a certified banger, better than that is eh and im not hungry anymore was the biggest let down of the 2010’s

giphy.gif

:judgingu:

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

Oh God. FROOT is literally the only album that aged like fine whine........ Blue, Forget, I'm a Ruin, Better than That, Immortal, Savages, and all the other tracks are gag worthy. Such a cohesive and immaculate body of work. TFJ has some cute bops, both Electra Heart and L+F sound outdated af, and let's not even talk about about ADIAML... (Venus Fly Trap is still that bitch)

6 minutes ago, bigspender said:

not at all… ‘blue’ aged like milk 

happy is okay but cheugy, my opinion on blue is right above this, solitaire is okay, i DID leave out im a ruin which is a certified banger, better than that is eh and im not hungry anymore was the biggest let down of the 2010’s

What do you people mean by “aged like milk” froot is her last perfect album. It’s timeless it will forever be that great let it rest. Ancient dreams was a decent comeback but def had some clunkers

19 minutes ago, Slowginfizz said:

What do you people mean by “aged like milk” froot is her last perfect album. It’s timeless it will forever be that great let it rest. Ancient dreams was a decent comeback but def had some clunkers

it sounds so bland and underproduced 😭 

ancient dreams’ only good song is purge the poison and that’s only if u don’t listen to the lyrics until the chorus…

20 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

:judgingu:

Oh God. FROOT is literally the only album that aged like fine whine........ Blue, Forget, I'm a Ruin, Better than That, Immortal, Savages, and all the other tracks are gag worthy. Such a cohesive and immaculate body of work. TFJ has some cute bops, both Electra Heart and L+F sound outdated af, and let's not even talk about about ADIAML... (Venus Fly Trap is still that bitch)

maybe it’s a nostalgia thing? with electra heart, most things sound pretty fresh. but that’s mostly because it’s intentionally sugary sweet pop which will never get old. froot is um…… 

giphy.gif

Marina and Chuck attended the same concert last night, at Kacy Hill's concert, I wonder if Lana attendes there too

url%5D

8 hours ago, Embach said:

Marina and Chuck attended the same concert last night, at Kacy Hill's concert, I wonder if Lana attendes there too

i just saw their stories and went 😟

ADIAML to me sounded like she was trying to go kiiind of back to her electra heart/froot sound but very half assed and washed through if that makes sense.... hence why i dislike it...... i just need her to come up with something newww and freshhhh i know she has it in her, atleast i hope so... but i need that PUNCH and ENERGY from her first 3 albums back! the character, the soul, which imo l+f & adiaml are missing...

11 hours ago, bigspender said:

i think my ranking goes tfj > electra heart > froot and then everything after that is :awk:

Wait, your taste :gclap: my ranking is the same

There's some good songs on Froot but it's pretty overhyped in general :omfg:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕