Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

nothign from EH aged like milk wtf.

btw someone needs to delete "and the diamonds" from the title since she deleted it too

we've been going back and forth about that. until MATD4 comes out, we have no idea if ATD is gone.

giphy.gif

we've been going back and forth about that. until MATD4 comes out, we have no idea if ATD is gone.

she said so in twitter

https://twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis/status/1033421674824310784

Edited by Negative Nancy

I’ve decided that The Family Jewels is Marina’s Honeymoon album. I love EH and Froot, but besides 2-3 songs, I’ve never been a huge fan of TFJ as an album, until I randomly decided to listen to it today, and it’s like it all clicked for me. IMO it’s very much a mood album like Honeymoon is - you have to be in a certain mood or state of mind to really appreciate it to its fullest. Not trying to sound pretentious, just publicly appreciating a brilliant album and a true queen of cynicism.

I can’t believe we could have new music from her in just a few days!!!

I feel the exact same way, I didn't listen to it much when I was actively stanning Marina bc EH was so attention-grabbing, but now as a jaded and disenfranchised 21 year old the whole album makes perfect sense and has been on repeat lmao

I missed her so much, can't wait for new music

I hope we get a big intro interview to the era like we did with Froot. The Line of Best fit got me so incredibly excited for the album, so I hope we get some official teasing from publications. Can't believe we're so close to the start.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore