Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Honestly, I just can't wait for her new album. It's been 5 years since Marina released her last body of work (FROOT) and I just need her to comeback asap. I need new Marina music because it's been so long since Marina released an album, she hasn't released anything new since then, I believe.

actually........her most recent release was her true colors cover  :um:

The way you went from being one of the few Lice + Fleas stans on here to going all I_dont_know_her.gif at her, we love some iconic character development!

Imagine thinking I can't make jokes about something I liked

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honestly, I just can't wait for her new album. It's been 5 years since Marina released her last body of work (FROOT) and I just need her to comeback asap. I need new Marina music because it's been so long since Marina released an album, she hasn't released anything new since then, I believe.

giphy.gif

You're just like me pretending that last album never happened. 

people don't like love + fear but like this? i don't understand. with this new snippet she tries to be what she is with "to be human" and "savages" and it's :// at least love + fear was not a serious record but this "purge the poison"... i cringed tbh

L+F was bad and she tries to pass it off as "not serious" as damage control after realizing she won't make funds with generic chart-rip-offs.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

people don't like love + fear but like this? i don't understand. with this new snippet she tries to be what she is with "to be human" and "savages" and it's :// at least love + fear was not a serious record but this "purge the poison"... i cringed tbh

me too it feels like she's trying really hard to win her fans back by making TFJ - esque music...

xMcVPI7.jpg

me too it feels like she's trying really hard to win her fans back by making TFJ - esque music...

and what would yall think of her if she continued going down the watered-down pop music path that was L+F ?? it seems like shes damned if she does, damned if she doesnt. what would u like her to do instead? genuinely asking. cuz im confused  :biblio:

and what would yall think of her if she continued going down the watered-down pop music path that was L+F ?? it seems like shes damned if she does, damned if she doesnt. what would u like her to do instead? genuinely asking. cuz im confused  :biblio:

i'm one of these people who liked L+F. it's not the best but there are bops and i don't take them so serious so i enjoy it. 

i liked the sound of the new snippet. it's fine but lyrics are HARD-cringe for me just like "to be human." she tries too hard to be relatable but it's ://// 

I didn't find it cringe. I LIVED for that snippet because it reminded me of Marina's courage on expressing her "controversial" thoughts or opinions she had in TFJ. That's why I love her, because even though she's deffo a pretentious or egocentric singer, she used to seem like a strong woman but doesn't give a fuck about what people say about her. I know I express myself like an ass but those were the vibes PTP's snippet gave me.

Also, it sounds like a bop

remember when she was bigger than Charli XCX during the Electra Heart and True Romance eras?

MY have the tides turned...

btw are they okay now? some says they are, some says they're not and some says there was never beef between them two lol

remember when she was bigger than Charli XCX during the Electra Heart and True Romance eras?

did they though? marina is still a bigger album seller and bigger touring act.

i will say charli has the upper hand on social media presence.

自由になる自由がある

there are not four total genres... she could brand out to something else. she doesn't need to do a throwback album to win her fans back. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

there are not four total genres... she could brand out to something else. she doesn't need to do a throwback album to win her fans back. 

it's a 30 second snippet, i think it's kind of premature to say m5 will be a throwback album. i'd also consider a "throwback" to TFJ as revisiting previous themes and improving production, but to each their own.

I mean not to hate Charli but let's talk about how L+F charted better than Charli's recent albums :creep: