Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

the production difference on pink convertible vs this new snippet..................(assuming theyre both for m5) shes actually returning to not using the same beat for almost every song on the album!!!!

no but jokes aside the leap in quality is actually astounding considering l+f was just last year...maybe i can have a little faith..as a treat

What if M5 becomes TFJ 2.0?

That snippet doesn't generic or simple it literally slays :icant: I'm legit in tears I knew L+F was just a bad moment in her career

Also, she looks stunning

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Idk where the appeal comes from for wanting TFJ 2.0. She is clearly a different person given it was a decade ago so it would be kind of lame to hear that again from her in 2020. If you mean the experimentation and signature marina humour then I’m for it but she’s more sincere these days. I’d like to hear something more atmospheric from her and slowed down with beautiful melody and harmonies.

Honestly, I just can't wait for her new album. It's been 5 years since Marina released her last body of work (FROOT) and I just need her to comeback asap. I need new Marina music because it's been so long since Marina released an album, she hasn't released anything new since then, I believe.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honestly, I just can't wait for her new album. It's been 5 years since Marina released her last body of work (FROOT) and I just need her to comeback asap. I need new Marina music because it's been so long since Marina released an album, she hasn't released anything new since then, I believe.

im cackling :lmaoney:

negAbhB.png

The way you went from being one of the few Lice + Fleas stans on here to going all I_dont_know_her.gif at her, we love some iconic character development!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif