Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Hey guys, I was looking for a vinyl copy of Froot but it seems like it's sold out everywhere except for Barnes&Noble (which won't dispatch to the UK).. if any one of you guys in the E.U. was thinking of selling an extra copy or something please send me a message x

Hey guys, I was looking for a vinyl copy of Froot but it seems like it's sold out everywhere except for Barnes&Noble (which won't dispatch to the UK).. if any one of you guys in the E.U. was thinking of selling an extra copy or something please send me a message x

i was just having a look and damn, it really is sold out wherever you look.

there's some on here though - https://www.musicmagpie.co.uk/store/category/?keyword=froot

try discogs.com

negAbhB.png

Can every hater just leave this thread?

I’m not a hater tho? Out of 5 projects Marina has released I love 4 with all my heart. How does that make me a hater?

If this was a strict Love + Fear thread you would be right but it’s not, it’s a general Marina thread, and to this day I love her work more than I despise it

Have a look on depop - pretty sure I saw a couple of copies there a few days ago :)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

So idk if y'all have seen the rumours but there are two going round...

1) Marina will be a judge on X Factor UK in 2021. There's a short clip of an interview going round with James Blunt (another judge rumoured to be on the panel) and the interviewer mentions Marina. Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_92CAEHUTM/

2) Marina will appear in Katy Perry's upcoming music video alongside other female musicians. I tried to find the source but it's gone, so I'm thinking it's fake.

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

So idk if y'all have seen the rumours but there are two going round...

1) Marina will be a judge on X Factor UK in 2021. There's a short clip of an interview going round with James Blunt (another judge rumoured to be on the panel) and the interviewer mentions Marina. Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_92CAEHUTM/

2) Marina will appear in Katy Perry's upcoming music video alongside other female musicians. I tried to find the source but it's gone, so I'm thinking it's fake.

well, this is random but at least it would do her some favors.

:crossed: 

OMG that new snippet, it reminds me of TFJ vocals <3

but to be honest im a little skeptical about those metoo lyrics. I dont think Harvey Weinstein really needs to be namedropped in songs anymore, it just makes me feel sick