Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Hold your horses. Electra complex is not a sophisticated, niche term in psychology, but also is not common knowledge. I actually find Marina's references to Greek mythology very intriguing, and I really wish she explored this theme in more depth and explained the parallels between Greek tragedy and Hollywood that she has found.

Yeah a concept album about Greek mythology would be super interesting but I dont think she has the range for that

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

and bitches like you two think being rude is edgy and cool, and a way to make yourself feel elevated over the rest

also for the record, it's Greek mythology, not philosophy, so maybe know what you're talking about when trying to be rude

Sorry you are so offended about not getting hyper obvious references. Maybe you should keep on educating yourself and enlighten all of us BITCHES.

Can't wait for you to come to the BtD-thread and inform us about the groundbreaking theory that the National Anthem video might be a reference to JFk.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

bitches i didn't know electra meant bright and shining, so i learned something new. can you all stop trolling for real? and if you're not trolling then you're pathetic because you talk shit since we are discussing a reference she made on a thread to talk about marina. can y'all go back to shitting on L+F and let us talk about greek mythology. thank u.  :biblio:

Okay then

L&F sucks xx

it outsold Slayyyshit's discography tho

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I don't get all the To Be Human hate, you know... It's one of the best tracks of the album

It was originally loved and named one of the best tracks on the album when it came out, but now apparently some phags find it cringey, cheesy, etc

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

people always arguing in this thread because someone makes an unnecessarily rude comment and then gets mad when they get their ass handed to them. why don't yall just let people talk about music and their theories without being bored enough to stir shit up over it  :flutter:

the way yall are starting arguments and being rude over NOTHING............

anywayz its electra heart day and i still stand by teen idle being the best song ( eh is one of the only albums i stan where my favorite song is one of the most popular ones)