Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

8 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Electra Heart still being that bitch in 2021. What an amazing conceptual album. Even better when you delete Lies :oprah3: 

:whoopi: da fuck?

i wish marina hadn't worked with dr. luke at all, what an amazing album we'd get. sure, she wouldn't get so much popularity without primadonna and how to bath, but nowels's bubblegum bitch and homewrecker or kurstin's power & control are still sickening without him, and there'd be more money for the project. who knows, maybe more videos etc., and critics wouldn't slam her so much? no one knows...

original.gif

2 hours ago, domandapiano said:

Sick of this orange trees slander. One the only tracks from L+F I would still voluntarily listen to. The backing vocals are heavenly. 

being so insecure in your opinion you can’t even quote me.

:cuteface:

blorange tree’s is cute, but it’s not the one. there’s so many better outtakes that could have replaced it, along with Bebé.

4 hours ago, Party Favor said:

Electra Heart still being that bitch in 2021. What an amazing conceptual album. Even better when you delete Lies :oprah3: 

This is the only lie that should be deleted

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

What I Want To Do - L+F leak

https://dbree.org/v/4d926b

Edit: whoops AP.

This is a fun track, defs not one of the top tracks from the album sessions but always happy to have another marina track to spin. I wonder how many other tracks from the sessions are left

:bop:

dis cute i like it :bop:

I wish there were a way to delete streams...

I partook in a competition in which I could win a ticket to Marina's concert or her entire discography on CD. In order to win, one had to stream the crap out of Orange Trees

I didn't win anything and now Orange Trees is my most streamed song on Spotify. That's the biggest failure of my life

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

4 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Oh that was awful

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 hour ago, willfoshizzle said:

dis cute i like it :bop:

its cute but i just know it'd be that song they play in stores all the time and drives retail workers crazy :rollin:

1 hour ago, Loreen said:

Are the FROOT demos that leaked legit or...?

Yep! List of new leaks from yesterday/today:

Is it me or the I'm a Ruin demo 2 is the one that she was playing during her dance rehearsal instagram video when she teased the song and video years ago? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde