Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

16 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

marina might be annoying but she’s not stupid enough to be transphobic, let’s not give more fuel to something which is so obviously fake 

if this is a response to my comment, I explicitly said that I didn’t know any instances of her being transphobic and I was just asking if anybody knew cause I thought the claim seemed weird 

Still no news about the Marinazine, right? I'm curious if whoever participated at least got a "you won"/ "you lost" or they're still waiting 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

58 minutes ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

if this is a response to my comment, I explicitly said that I didn’t know any instances of her being transphobic and I was just asking if anybody knew cause I thought the claim seemed weird 

no girlie, i was just posting my thoughts about it, wasnt @ you :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

19 hours ago, Shanice Jones said:

I lost the faith in her.

I used to be so excited for this album, but now it’s just a regular release 

Yeah, same tbh. It's just that I got super excited when we got Man's World, but now I'm so tired of waiting.

16 hours ago, californianfreak said:

Well I'm still hyped for this album :troll: I mean I'm not in any rush for it but whenever things start to happen again it's gonna be amazing

I was very hyped for this album but it's been months after Man's World... I miss her already. :crying2:

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

So.... The release/shipping date for the Man's World vinyl was moved to April 9th on the American store... :flop: let's hope this will be only a problem on the American store and not an Electra Heart merch situation all over again..

I wonder if something happened or if she just... couldn't bother nn.

I mean, she said she wanted to release Man's World back at Coachella, and originally mentioned that her small tour\coachella was actually premiering new music (I think it was plural "Songs") but I can't remember if she actually teased a full record? She said next project, female producers and all but... I wonder if she just wanted to do some singles instead of putting a full album out.

Her rollouts are always out of this world so I'm not totally shocked, but the long gap does feel strange, especially since it looked like things were gearing up at high speed. The postcards, the merch, everything was trying to create momentum and then... nothing. We'll see I guess.

23 hours ago, DinahLee said:

I wonder if something happened or if she just... couldn't bother nn.

I mean, she said she wanted to release Man's World back at Coachella, and originally mentioned that her small tour\coachella was actually premiering new music (I think it was plural "Songs") but I can't remember if she actually teased a full record? She said next project, female producers and all but... I wonder if she just wanted to do some singles instead of putting a full album out.

Her rollouts are always out of this world so I'm not totally shocked, but the long gap does feel strange, especially since it looked like things were gearing up at high speed. The postcards, the merch, everything was trying to create momentum and then... nothing. We'll see I guess.

She said in an interview a few months ago that the album was written but not completely produced yet (it might be by now, though). Tbh I feel like she's mentioned quite a bit about how the process of making this album is going, so I'm not sure why people expected it to already be out lol 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Maybe she's taking a bit longer because there are some collabs on the album.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Okay well the vinyl release was postponed to April 9th on all stores!!! :illumarina:

At this point I think on the side B there's the next single and they still weren't ready to release it :/

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

Okay well the vinyl release was postponed to April 9th on all stores!!! :illumarina:

At this point I think on the side B there's the next single and they still weren't ready to release it :/

So we could possibly be getting a new single this month?? Maybe that’s why she teased us on her story the other day? I’m not gonna get my hopes up tho

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

During these push backs she could've released a demo and unreleased compilation as she promised...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

During these push backs she could've released a demo and unreleased compilation as she promised...

That would surely take too much time that she could use on the album so we don't get another L+F, but she could've at least have released INHA

自由になる自由がある

1 minute ago, konnichiwalski said:

That would surely take too much time that she could use on the album so we don't get another L+F, but she could've at least have released INHA

You think? She could've just chosen the songs she has already there somehwere sitting on a hard drive and use and old photo for the cover and upload it on spotify, is not much of a hassle in my opinion.

But sure, I agree, only INHA would be nice, unless she has not released it because she is pulling a Lana Del Rey and release it on the new album. I wouldn't mind.

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

You think? She could've just chosen the songs she has already there somehwere sitting on a hard drive and use and old photo for the cover and upload it on spotify, is not much of a hassle in my opinion.

But sure, I agree, only INHA would be nice, unless she has not released it because she is pulling a Lana Del Rey and release it on the new album. I wouldn't mind.

it’s really not a simple as that. she has to contact all the producers, co-writers & anyone else who worked on the songs to get permission to upload the tracks, then they have to work out percentages of payment etc. she can’t just upload them 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1