MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 hour ago, ConstableReggie said:

Yep! List of new leaks from yesterday/today:

most of these are just stem edits.

:toofloppy:

stank nasty.

6 minutes ago, drewby said:

Well, which are the legit ones?

L+F ones (apart from What I Wanna Do) are stem edits by far. The FROOT demo is a stem edit, maybe even Happy. Most of the other ones are real though. 

6 minutes ago, drewby said:

Well, which are the legit ones?

L+F ones (apart from What I Wanna Do) are stem edits by far. The FROOT demo is a stem edit, maybe even Happy. Most of the other ones are real though. 

I need the 2 Karma demos that recently leaked in HQ

11 hours ago, Party Favor said:

Electra Heart still being that bitch in 2021. What an amazing conceptual album. Even better when you delete Lies :oprah3: 

Ma'am this is a Wendy's

4 hours ago, ConstableReggie said:

goddamn who's hacking the entire Warner Music database?? :ma:

2 hours ago, Life said:

They aren’t stem edits. The L+F demos have different vocal takes you can hear, and the Froot ones have minor production differences, they are likely just very polished near-finished demos 

6 hours ago, ConstableReggie said:

They aren’t stem edits. The L+F demos have different vocal takes you can hear, and the Froot ones have minor production differences, they are likely just very polished near-finished demos 

Those L+F ones is literally the mixed final vocal stem, or one of them i.e. add vocals, background etc. The same for the rest of the production elements - they’re literally mixed and are the same as the final version. All some little fuggot has done has taken out a few tracks to make them sound less finished and added random bits into other places. The Froot “demo” is a stem edit 100%. Some of them are genuine though obvs, just because you can tell from the shitty vocals and the potato quality production.

2 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

yeah i don't think some of these are stem edits. the vocal take from To Be Human isn't from the final song and sounds like the Handmade Heaven garageband demo

it’s literally that demo mixed with the drum and percussion stems from the final.

2 hours ago, Life said:

Those L+F ones is literally the mixed final vocal stem, or one of them i.e. add vocals, background etc. The same for the rest of the production elements - they’re literally mixed and are the same as the final version. All some little fuggot has done has taken out a few tracks to make them sound less finished and added random bits into other places. The Froot “demo” is a stem edit 100%. Some of them are genuine though obvs, just because you can tell from the shitty vocals and the potato quality production.

it’s literally that demo mixed with the drum and percussion stems from the final.

???? wtf are you talking about, I'm talking about To Be Human?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

???? wtf are you talking about, I'm talking about To Be Human?

i was just giving an example. they’re all not “real” demos at all. people have had various stems for ages, so they’re not all real for sure. it’s blatantly obvious with some, I just..

:rollin:

17 hours ago, ConstableReggie said:

Please could you post a link to the forget demo we already had? :flutter: 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png