Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

21 minutes ago, archiemm said:

have not been on this thread since the l+f pre release but did that early version of froot that she teased on the bose instagram live ever leak?

and that new snippet sounds so good omg

No unfortunately it did not 

10 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

the background sounds kinda remind me of galaxy, cosmos, hmm...

Wait a sec...you might be onto something

what if Venus Flytrap is a play on words - not only referencing the plant obv., but the planet and/or goddess Venus :hdu:

giphy-1.gif 

14 minutes ago, May said:

re the snippet:

:mj2: I really just can’t with this lol I’m too high. I love the internet 

This new snippet is screaming "YOU GUYS! GOTCHA! L+F WAS JUST A FUN RECORD, HERE COMES THE REAL ONEEEEEE"

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

30 minutes ago, partymonster said:

when she reveals L+F was just a social experiment and she's been keeping this masterpiece tucked away to see who the real fans were OMG shes coming

The real fans will receive the full Die Life demo album in vinyl and a Marilyn dog with substance abuse problems.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde