Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

5 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

I'd save all the videos.

I could try saving them to my laptop? Then compressing them in a zip? Maybe sharing the zip with staff?! Confused is this lady is actually attempting anything, or if Lana would even need a local archive. Looks like her Arcadia analysis is still up, despite Lana already getting some order on her right? Or did they never go to court :um2:....because if so, she isn't the type to delete stuff then.....

Just now, The Grants said:

why is this orange

A user came in here babbling schizo and they had the same alias as a stalker who goes by "America" they got banned just in case. But there is a YouTube upload by the actual individual discussing delusions of having a plane ticket, etc. I'm unsure if they are planning an attempt to stalk, or nothing will happen whatsoever, read the last few pages please

6 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I could try saving them to my laptop? Then compressing them in a zip? Maybe sharing the zip with staff?! Confused is this lady is actually attempting anything, or if Lana would even need a local archive. Looks like her Arcadia analysis is still up, despite Lana already getting some order on her right? Or did they never go to court :um2:....because if so, she isn't the type to delete stuff then.....

Make a mega.nz archive

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

wtff this is so terrible..... no wonder Lana is becoming more and more secretive

anyway, hope people can at least warn her team abt this, they probably have dealt with this before? idk imagine not feeling safe inside your own house, Lana doesn't deserve this, nobody does

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Make a mega.nz archive

I'd have to use a new email because my OG account got full and I let it stay full and now it'll be deleted in a few days :hillary:. Also just realized that her team should be warned first and foremost, also that this woman probably still has the files on her own device, the police could just seize that if there ever was a court case. I'll look at my options with archiving in the meantime (just in case :agree:)

as much as i am concerned for lana's safety, i'm also concerned for the other lady's wellbeing because it looks like she's having a psychotic episode

and i know that everyone is trashing her for being creepy & dangerous but at the same time she's also probably not entirely there

i'm bringing this up because i've dealt with someone in a psychotic episode before and this is playing out very similarly to that

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I could forward the video she posted to her team through email if we think that's the best course of action. I'm not sure if by mentioning a plane ticket she was implying a return to Lana's place in LA, but it's definitely concerning regardless x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So this is why this thread has been popping up today, I thought there'd been some kind of update on the restraining order but a stalker made an account here and posted comments??? omggg what in the world?? :oprah2: Many thanks to the mod team for taking care of this!!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, Elle said:

I could forward the video she posted to her team through email if we think that's the best course of action. I'm not sure if by mentioning a plane ticket she was implying a return to Lana's place in LA, but it's definitely concerning regardless x

she could be, we should take this seriously, it's better to be safe than sorry, i think we should do everything we can to make sure her team/people she's close with know about what's going on

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

What the...this is actually horrifying. Idk how people are making jokes right now :scoff:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

she could be, we should take this seriously, it's better to be safe than sorry, i think we should do everything we can to make sure her team/people she's close with know about what's going on

I concur with this. I think the username is WAY too big of a coincidence to not be the stalker. Her team should definitely be made aware so I think it’s the right thing to do. I don’t doubt they already keep an eye on this site but just in case 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

I think including the video and the content she's posted on here would be beneficial, maybe even her yt channel? AFAIK @SoftwareUpgrade has been archiving everything just in case stuff disappears.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee