Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

The way this song would've been such a cute fun moment if it didn't have (feat. Lana Del Rey) in the title and Taylor didn't announce it as a collab. It could've been such a fun surprise to have Lana doing backing vocals but now there r just a bunch of angry lipsters and once the album releases there will probs be a bunch of tweets and tiktoks about how this was highly disappointing.

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Let's all illegally download the album and refuse to give Desperate Swift streams 

DO NOT STREAM TAYLOR’S NEW ALBUMS. LISTEN TO THE ORGINAL ALBUMS AND NOT TAYLORS VERSION.

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

I’m leaving this forum not because of any of you wonderful people, but because of the fact that taylor swift wants to squash peoples creative expression by not allowing for Lana to share her own art, music, and poetry in relation to herself. Quite frankly that’s fine since it’s her song but seconds of audible background vocals is never cool and it is ultimately what makes this song horrible. If Lana wasnt in taylor's fists she would disapprove of this idea in which artists cannot share art, music, and poetry. But what’s great about Lana is that there are so many wonderful Lana songs that actually do allow for Lana to creatively express herself. So, I would like to say thank you to those of you who supported my stay at LanaBoards.com and would like to tell taylor swift enjoy being a dictator and the living embodiment of totalitarianism and selfishness.

Spoiler

:quote:

Just now, Wait For Life said:

I’m leaving this forum not because of any of you wonderful people, but because of the fact that taylor swift wants to squash peoples creative expression by not allowing for Lana to share her own art, music, and poetry in relation to herself. Quite frankly that’s fine since it’s her song but seconds of audible background vocals is never cool and it is ultimately what makes this song horrible. If Lana wasnt in taylor's fists she would disapprove of this idea in which artists cannot share art, music, and poetry. But what’s great about Lana is that there are so many wonderful Lana songs that actually do allow for Lana to creatively express herself. So, I would like to say thank you to those of you who supported my stay at LanaBoards.com and would like to tell taylor swift enjoy being a dictator and the living embodiment of totalitarianism and selfishness.

Hide contents

Leak Crazy for You and make things right!!!! :read:

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Reveal hidden contents

but who else is going to post cryptic emoji posts for 0.5 seconds? :sadcore4:

WGe8ynS.gif

It's the way she hyped up this song as ''omg look at me you guys, I'm collaborating with the most important, creative and interesting singer songwriter of our generation!!!'' and Lana is sorta whispering through this track, which very much sounds like some medieval/fairy interlude on top of featuring the cursed sleigh bells.

I love comedy.